Chapter 25

Y/n's POV

I froze in my place, looking at him as if he was crazy.

I felt all eyes were on us, I felt the wave of embarrassment mixed with pain flowing through each corner of my body.

Why do I feel like this? Why do I feel like I need to speak back with the same tense tone? But I can't... I needed to be understanding do I not?

I needed to understand him for this relationship to work, maybe he's done with me what will I do? Here I thought I found someone finally for me only for him to push my hand away.

"We'll be outside." I hear sugawara's voice enter my ear as the door opens and it closes again.

"Didn't you hear me? What the hell are you doing here?" He says again with the same painful tone.

Kuroo's POV

"What are you doing here?" The movements in the room stopped after hearing the sentence.

Snapping my head towards their direction I almost wanted to leave at the sight of Y/n looking at daichi with a confused yet painful expression, her hand was near his face only for me to assume he had pushed her hand away.

Making me feel some things.

Why the f*ck did I think it was a good idea to bring her here? I knew well about the frustrations the players have whenever they lose a game that means everything to them, why did I bring her here only for her to be treated like this?

She wanted to help him so bad, but it was still not a excuse to say something like that to her.

"Daichi-senpai?" I hear hinata call out in a very low voice knowing that daichi and Y/n didn't hear.

Everyone was shocked at what he did.

I was, but I was most likely hoping for him to leave right now.

That expression of hers, the one I badly wanted to have away from that pretty face was back in just a matter of seconds.

"We'll be outside." Sugawara breaks the silence and forcefully gets the members out including me.

All of them were quiet when we arrive outside.

"A nekoma member is here, I didn't notice." Hinata says only for kageyama to nudge him by the elbow.

"Shut up idiot."

Y/n's POV

"What do you mean? Didn't I tell you I would come here?" I said,the tone in my voice was something pathetic. I tried to form a smile but it faded as soon as he glared at me.

He finally stands up and towers over me.

"I know that, what I'm saying is what are you doing in the locker room? Can't you wait outside?" He says before walking to his locker angrily, I followed him like a lost puppy.

His words not forgetting to slice it's way through my heart.

"I... I just thought you needed comfort." I said, my voice becoming quieter and quieter.

I didn't want this, I just wanted to have time with him. If I did offend him in some way then I'm willing to say sorry.

"I'm sorry, okay." I said, looking at him once more but he only glared at me.

"God, you're annoying." He says before leaving the room.

Leaving me dumbfounded, freezing on my spot, the threatening tears were falling out in a moment.