Preference: Your Daughter Gets Her Period

Harry: Your daughter shuffled awkwardly into the dining room where your husband, Harry was enjoying a nice cup of tea. You were still fast asleep in bed. “Uh…d-daddy?” your twelve year old daughter asked timidly. Harry chuckled, “You haven’t called me daddy in a long time.” “I’m serious,” she whined. “Sorry, princess. What’s up?” he asked turning his body towards her. “I um…I uh…got my uh…peragdjfoefhd,” she mumbled. Harry chuckled, “Your what?” “Period…” she finally whispered. Harry’s eyes widened and he tensed up, “That’s why you called me daddy. My little girl is growing up,” he sighed. She looked down and he remained tense, “Y/N!” he shouted unsure of what to do in this situation. You groaned and slumped down the stairs, “What is it?” you said annoyed that you were woken up. He pointed to your daughter like a little kid blaming another kid for something he did. You looked at your daughter who was standing nervously in the kitchen and noticed how stiff your husband looked. A lightbulb immediately went off in your head and you knew what was going on. You smirked, “I’ll run to the store and get you some pads,” you said grabbing your car keys and running to the store. 

Niall: Niall and your daughter were having a little father daughter time watching the football (soccer) game when she suddenly got grumpy, cranky, and crampy. “What’s wrong, girly?” Niall asked worriedly as your daughter clutched her stomach and moaned. “I don’t feel good,” she groaned. “Is it stomach pain or like…uterus-ish pain?” “Uterus-ish?” your daughter asked confused. Your husband put a hand on her shoulder and said softly, “Hun, I think you may have started your menstrual cycle,” he said not wanting to use the typical term because he felt dirtier. Your daughter whined and complained, “I don’t want to start my period! I don’t want to grow up and I don’t want to be old!” Niall chuckled, “Your not old, just becoming a young adult.” She threw a tantrum and your husband said, “Stop complaining and go put on a pad before you leak through your clothes.” She scoffed in frustration and stomped to the bathroom as Niall laughed to himself. “I don’t get how you know so much about this stuff dad!” she shouted from the bathroom. 

Zayn: Your husband and your daughter went grocery shopping at the local Wal-Mart. “Dad can we get mini donuts?” your daughter asked. Zayn smiled, “Sure but don’t eat too many at one time. It’ll make you sick and they’re not good for you.” Your daughter smiled and rolled her eyes playfully making Zayn laugh. Your daughter stood on her tippy toes to get to the donuts and Zayn’s jaw opened slightly. He coughed, “Um, Y/D/N, I think you might want to go to the restroom. Or we can just come back to the store later.” She turned around with her eyebrows knitted together, “How come?” “Do you remember the ‘Just Around The Corner’ video your teacher had all the girls watch?” he asked awkwardly. She nodded her head still not understanding what he was saying. He sighed, “It looks like you just turned that corner.” Your daughter looked behind her back and down to see some blood soaking through her jeans. She gasped and covered it, totally embarrassed. Zayn took off his jacket and handed it to her. “Tie this around your waist until we get home and we can buy some pads before we leave,” he said. She nodded and did as she was told and waited patiently until they got home.

Louis: Your husband went into the bathroom to take out the trash from the little bin you guys kept in there for paper towels and such. But when he emptied it he noticed some unusual shaped items wrapped in toilet paper. He figured it was your monthly time but you didn’t wrap it that much toilet paper. These ones were covered in them and he was puzzled. After he took out the trash he went upstairs to the office where you were doing some work, “Hey babe, are you on your monthly?” he asked sitting down next to you. “Nope, I already had mine for this month a couple weeks ago. Why?” you asked keeping your eyes on the computer screen. “I think Y/D/N started…” he said. Your turned to look at him and offered a light smile. He sighed, “I’m going to go talk to her.” You nodded as he got up to go to her room. He knocked on your daughter’s door and she said, “Come in!” Louis entered the room and sat down next to her and just straight out said, “Did you start your period?” Your daughter made an awkward face and sighed, “Uh…yeah…” she said softly. “How come you didn’t tell me or your mother?” he asked. She sat up and said, “I didn’t want you guys to think I wasn’t your little girl anymore.” Louis hugged her and said, “You will always be our little girl no matter what. You’ll get older and mature, unless your like you daddy,” he laughed, “but you will always be our little girl,” he reassured her. She nodded and said, “Thanks daddy.”

Liam: Your husband heard cupboards banging and things moving around in the bathroom upstairs so he went up to investigate. He didn’t think anything was wrong but he wanted to know what the ruckus was about. Liam found your guys’ daughter deep in the cabinets with just her legs and bum sticking out. He laughed, “Y/D/N what are you doing?” She banged her head on the top of the cupboard and crawled out of the cabinet. She stuttered, “L-looking for p-p-pads,” she said offering a weak grin. Liam knew this day was going to come but didn’t think his daughter was going to grow up so quickly. He walked over and pulled out a box of tampons and handed them to her. She took them from him but said, “I don’t want to use tampons.” “But they’re more comfortable apparently and we don’t have any pads,” he replied. “Can we get some then?” she asked sweetly. “What’s wrong with tampons?” he asked confused. Your daughter sighed realizing she would have to admit her feelings about tampons, “They scare me…like a lot. It’s like shooting a rocket up my v-” she noticed the uncomfortableness of her dad and corrected her self. “-like shooting a rocket inside me. You have to press this thing and it shoots up!” she said flailing her arms. Liam couldn’t help but laugh, “You get your childish imagination from me,” your daughter smiled a tab bit. “Alright I’ll run to the store and get you some pads,” he said standing up. “Thank you!” your daughter smiled.