I'm fine

It was the next day and Jay and Hailey were waiting outside Y/n's school. They pretended the were a couple hanging out. They saw Y/n walk into school and she just looked over to them and smiled. She did her normal thing and met up with Alli in the morning before walking into school to go to their lockers.

It was now breaktime and Y/n had to do something that would get her sent home and her dad would have to pick her up from school. She walked up to this girl called Ashley, turned her around and punched her right in the face. The girl then punched Y/n in the stomach. Technically Y/n hadn't started the fight because the girl pushed Y/n in the toilets and slapped her round the face but Y/n didn't fight back because teachers were just outside the toilets, in the hallway.

Jay and Hailey were sat bored waiting until they saw the security at the front gate run inside. He got out his handcuffs which surprised Jay because they have never done that. The security guard ran over to the field to see Y/n sat on the girl punching her in the face as the girl kicked her in the stomach. One of the Ashley's friends had a taser and stabbed it into Y/n's side. She fell to the floor in pain and both the girls were taken to the principals office. The parents were called and both of them would get suspended for 2 days including Ashley's friend.

Jay and Hailey watched Y/n being taken out of school and walking to her dad's car.

"I told you to stay the hell away from her." Said Ashley's dad.

"Sorry dad." Said Ashley as she climbed into the car.

"Are you trying to piss me off." Said Ricardo Creed. That was her dad's real name but most business people just called him Mr Creed and close friends called him Ric.

"I'm sorry dad, I didn't mean to." Apologised Y/n.

"Yeah well sorry doesn't cut it." Said Ric.

They both got in the car and drove off, Jay and Hailey followed shortly behind.

"You know the deal." Said Ric.

"Come on dad. Please don't. I am already in so much pain from being punched, kicked and tased." Begged Y/n.

"Yeah. Well, you should of thought about that before getting into a fight." Said Ricardo.

"Please." Y/n begged again.

"Open the car door." Said Ricardo.

Y/n refused with tears in her eyes. She looked at her dad trying to convince him but it was no use.

He slowed down slightly and leant over to her door. He opened it and pressed her seat belt to undo it. He was along a quiet neighbourhood with no one around so he took his foot off the pedal and booted her out of the car. Y/n rolled a couple of times before coming to a stop. Luckily, Jay and Hailey had seen so they stopped the car when Ric had left and ran over to Y/n.

"Hey. Are you okay?" Hailey said, rolling Y/n onto her back.

"Yeah I'm okay." Y/n coughed. She wasn't really. She had bruises up her side from being kicked out the car and scratches up her side from hitting the road. 

Jay scooped her up and placed her down on the curb. He looked at her seriously as she clutched her side.

"Why did he kick you out the car?" Asked Jay.

"If I get in trouble at school, he kicks me out of the car and makes me walk home. Its because apparently I mess up his 'business deals' when he has to pick me up from school. Last month, I got suspended for something I didn't do and he kicked me out and made me walk two hours home. This time he has dropped me further away from home so I have to walk three hours. He doesn't care if I don't get home by the time it gets dark." Explained Y/n.

"Well as he doesn't care, we are going to take you to Med and then drive you home." Said Jay.

"No. It's fine." Said Y/n.

"I wasn't asking." Said Jay.

"Fine." Y/n said. She went to get off the floor but fell right back down. Jay caught her before she could fall to the floor and scooped her up again. He gave Hailey the keys and sat in the back of the car with Y/n clipped in next to him and she tilted her head up.

"So what happened at school?" Asked Jay.

"This bitch named Ashley shoved past me in the toilets and then slapped me round the face for no reason, I was going to hit her but three teachers walked into the corridor so I couldn't. When I got outside, I saw her on the field and was just so mad plus I needed my dad to pick me up so I could stay home from school to find out his deals and plans. So I walked up to her, turned her around and punched her in the face. She punched me in the stomach and I tackled her to the floor. I sat on her and punched her in the face twice and then she kicked me in the stomach. Her friend then tased me and I dropped to the floor." Explained Y/n.

"I didn't want you to do something that would get you hurt or in trouble." Said Jay.

"Guys we're here." Said Hailey as she pulled up outside the hospital. She let Jay and Y/n get out and then she went to park the car.

"Hey Jay. What's up?" Asked Maggie.

"Hey Maggie. I was wondering if you could get my friend Y/n checked out." Responded Jay.

"Of course. Will!" She shouted for Will Halstead. He was the only doctor free at the time and he would happily help out his brother.

"Hey Maggie, Hey Jay. How can I help?" He smiled.

"Can you check out Y/n for me please?" Asked Jay.

"Yeah of course. Take a seat in here and I will get you checked out." Said Will.