21) Loving, Caring, Blackmailing.

O Lord, I have faith in you, I believe whatever my problem is you would end it. I have only shown a brave side of me to the world. Only you know I have great fears that I am hiding from the world. Only you know how weak I am, how lost I am, only you know my real face.

Whenever I have called you, you have held my hand and gave me the strength to fight every obstacle on my path. I am calling you again.

Please show some mercy on my brother. Please prove him innocent. You know everything right? You know he is stuck in that place only because of me.I am asking you to save him from the harsh punishment. He does not deserve this.

Punish him for the mistakes he had done but not for the deeds that he never committed.

O Lord, show me some ray of hope and positivity on the path of love I have chosen for myself.

Please show some mercy on me and give me some strength to face the world with bravery and confidence. I am feeling anxious today as if something very bad is going to happen.

Everything is changing around me and I am scared of these changes. I am loving the love that I have never wished for. I am losing myself in this world of passion and it feels like a fresh air of bliss.

Tell me if this feeling is right or wrong.

I need your help.

Are you listening to me? I am calling you from earth, now hold my hand and tell me, help me. Show me some signs.

I need your guidance. I am patiently waiting for you. You will guide me right? Like always.

"Ma'am."

She opened her eyes and looked at Alejandro who was calling her.

"We have reached," he informed Aadya who was still joining her hands and praying to the almighty.

She nodded and looked outside through the dark windows of the car. The media was gathered outside the courthouse. The reporters and journalists were waiting for the hearing on Abhimanyu's case to start. Aadya hoped that everything would go as planned and the judge would pass his judgement in their favour today itself.

Since the morning Aadya was feeling anxious and guilty too. After all she is one the reason for him being behind the bars. She bit her lips anxiously. She hasn't been in this kind of situation before. Everything is new for her, the day is going to be stressful and the hearing will be very time consuming.

"Ma'am, should I call sirs ?" asked Alejandro, seeing how anxious Aadya was.

"No, do not disturb them. They have a meeting to attend," she politely declined.

"And I am fine. You can go now, " she said.

Aadya was surprised to see Alejandro, waiting for her outside her apartment. Before she could ask him anything she received a message from Rudra telling her that Alessandro will drop her to the courthouse as she had strictly turned them down when they had said that at least one of them should accompany her to the court. She had rolled her eyes at their words.

Them accompanying her to the court for the hearing of Abhimanyu's case. She could not even imagine how Abhi would have reacted seeing Aadya with any of them. Only god knows how Abhi will react when he comes to know about Aadya and them. She shook her head on this possibility. That day would be the official Third World War.

She had tried to decline their help as they had already helped her with the photographs. They are in a relationship it doesn't mean that she would depend on them for every her little problem. They have helped her enough that too regarding Abhimanyu.