Chapter 21

Y/n's POV

"Good evening daichi." I said to my phone as I write the right answers on my notebook.

Now sitting on my study desk I called daichi, my mind couldn't get it's attention from mom meeting daichi, we aren't even official yet. I'm afraid she'll judge quickly and I hope that she doesn't, daichi is dear to me. He makes me feel things that not many man can do.

"Good evening, how are you?" He asks, hearing a few voices in the background I didn't mind it much.

"I'm fine, what about you?" I asked back.

"Who is it captain? Is that L/n-san? Wow!" I hear hinata's cheerful voice boom through the speaker as I smiled at his energetic as ever self.

They must've finished practice not long ago, he already told me practice extended since they have a match on Monday which I planned to go to.

"You're still with the team?" I ask, an unexpected giggle coming out from my mouth.

"Yeah, I offered them some treats like rice balls." He says the warm smile was noticeable in his tone.

"I want some rice balls." I said, earning a light chuckle from daichi.

"I'll get you one, once we meet again." He says making me chuckle as well.

You need to tell him Y/n, it's now or never.

"My mom wants to meet you." I said without pausing for a breath.

It was silent for a second before I heard a rustling and then his voice again.

"Your mom?" He asks almost like he doesn't believe me.

"Yeah." I answered.

"I'll go then." He said making me widen my eyes in surprised.

"You'll go?" I ask the surprised on my tone was heard.

"Why not?" He asks, hearing another rustle and the sloppy tone of his voice I assumed he was eating.

The slight voices of hinata and Tanaka was heard but I didn't mind it again, he was accepting it, the only thing was. Will my mother accept him?

"Nothing, I'm just surprised and worried." I honestly told him.

"About?" He asks wanting me to continue my sentence.

"About her liking our relationship." I said, resting my head on my hand as my dad's voice came over me.

You're too young to worry about love.

"You know that, nevermind just forget I said that. I have high hopes that she will like you." I said after noticing him being silent for a while, I'm so stupid why would I ever say that? Why am I this desperate for our relationship?

I didn't understand the point of it, after learning about my aunt I always learned that love wasn't real, but my parents told me otherwise.

"I need to go Y/n, I'll see you on Monday and maybe I could meet your parents." He says before hanging up not letting me say good bye back.

Did I say something wrong? Are there rules here on having a 'relationship with someone' that I didn't know?

And then before I knew it I fell asleep on my bed with unanswered questions.

Time skip to Monday

Spending time with my mother for the last two days was nice, I get to know more about what she's good at which is cleaning.