They arrived just in time as the thief cracked open a wooden box and took out something high-tech from it. Robin let out his signature creepy laugh and alerted the suspect to their presence. Even in his sick condition, the Boy Wonder still manages to surprise Percy.

"Caught red-handed," Dick said with a smirk. "Red-face too, I'll bet."

"Acrobatics won't get you out of this," Artemis added, her bow and arrow aiming at the man covered in heavy jackets and a full-face mask.

Acrobatics...Percy thought an idea flashed through her mind before she even have time to grasp it.

"Tidal, DUCK!" Before she could even register what was going on, a body slammed into her and made her fall back as a jet of flames consumed the place where she was just a second ago.

"You okay?" Robin asked, breathing hard. Percy look back at the suspect with a bewildered look.

"Fine..." She answered. "But when did-"

"Those crats are full of live ammo, move!" Red Arrow shouted. And just as fast, an explosion erupted and Percy found herself being thrown into a pile of boxes along with her teammates.

Pain shot up her still-half injured arm. "Damn it..." She hissed, holding the arm with her other hand. It didn't help that the entire warehouse now was surrounded by flames. She glanced sideways and noticed Miss M slumped against the concrete floor.

"Tidal!" Dick ran to her side and helped her up. Percy winced again as the boy touched her shoulder.

"I'm fine, help Miss M first." She said.

Superboy shoved a box out of his way, looking furious. "That guy is dead meat..." He growled, ready to go after whoever it was that attacked them.

"SB, NO!" Percy shouted, supporting herself against a pile of rubble.

"You need to get her out!" Robin added, supporting a very weak Megan on his shoulder.

"He's getting away!" The cone insisted.

"And that matters more than Miss M? The fire is killing her!" Percy retorted. The anger disappeared from Conner's eyes and was replaced with guilt and concern.
"Right, right!" He said, and immediately ran to the martian girl's side and picked her up bridal style and rushed her out.

The fire was getting intense and Percy felt her strengths slipping away. Robin was looking no better than her, yet he still insisted on continuing the mission.

"Come on...we still...find the thief..." Percy was the one that caught him this time.

"Because he matters more than you?" She questioned weakly. "Come on, we-" Her knees gave out and she collapsed as well.

"I believe you both need to get out," Roy said as he and Artemis each took them up by the arm and hurried out as the flames slowly burn down the warehouse.

...

"Another weapons plant is hit, and once again the circus is in town. I don't believe in coincidences."

"I don't care what you believe! My people are not responsible. I did a bed check last night.
Every single member of my troupe was asleep in their bunks!"

The team stood to the side as they watched the RingMaster and the detective, Faraday Interpol, argue back and forth. Percy was hearing every other word of the conversation, her attention was mostly focused on the man in the far other corners of the tent- Ray, the circus helper.

"T, what's wrong?" Dick asked.

"Nothing," She replied. "Just having an internal argument with myself." Robin raised his eyebrow at her.