36. I love you

George POV

"I'm tired", I yawned.
"Alright, let's go to sleep", Clay stroked my back.
I fell around his arms and snuggled close to him.
"Georgie, let's go to bed", Clay giggled, "and we should brush our teeth, and you should change your clothes."
"Okay", I yawned again.
He took me up in his arms and carried me somewhere, probably upstairs. We entered a room, the bathroom. He set me down and gave me a toothbrush.
"There, this one's new", Clay said.

I took the toothbrush and we brushed our teeth. While I looked in the mirror with sleepy eyes, Clay couldn't stop smiling at me. When we finished, I leaned against him again and he picked me up. He carried me into his bedroom, which, by the way, was almost as big as his huge living room and put me onto the bed. I immediately snuggled into the duvet and wanted to fall asleep when Clay caressed my shoulder and said: "Here, a shirt and sweatpants."

I opened my eyes and he held out both to me. Without thinking about it, (I was tired, just in my defense, okay ?!) I took off my shirt. Clay said nothing, he just stared at me and slowly reached me the new shirt. I took it and pulled it over.
"Y-you want me to turn around for the... pants?", he muttered.
But it was already too late, I pulled my jeans down and grabbed the sweatpants in Clays hand. I was still wearing my boxer shorts and Clay's shirt was so long that it almost went to my knees, so it didn't really matter.

When I had the sweatpants on, I lay back and spread out on the bed while calmly closing my eyes. Then I heard Clay walk away from me to his closet and open it. I carefully opened my eyes and saw him take off his hoodie. 'HOLY SHIT'
I widened my eyes to see him more clearly. The six pack, the biceps, the triceps, his sexy muscles ... He turned completely to me and looked at me as he was about to put on a t-shirt.
"Georgie, you starring?", he giggled.
I immediately shut my eyes and buried my face in a pillow.

With a laugh Clay continued dressing. Even when I didn't really want to, I turned my head slightly back to him. He took off his pants. I felt a fat blush spread over my face.
'Look away, look away, before he catches you', I thought myself, but it didn't work. My eyes wandered down to his boxer shorts. I could see him slightly of the side, he was still rummaging in a drawer for a pair of pants.

I swallowed heavily while gripping the pillow tight. I couldn't look away. Suddenly I wasn't tired anymore.
"George?", Clay laughed, "Gosh, you're bright red. Are you fine?"
When I didn't take my eyes off and said nothing, he looked down at himself and smirked at me.
"Ouh, I see", he said in a flirty voice.
Without putting on the new pants in his hand he slowly came towards me, still smirking. When I noticed it, I immediately buried my face in the pillow again.

"George, did I see that right?", he asked, kneeing down to me.
I shook my head and blushed harder.
"Look at me, lemme see your face", he said, running a finger over my back what caused a shiver running though my whole body.
I carefully turned my head to face him. I knew I was red as fuck and he saw that too. He just grinned dirty before standing up and finally putting the pants on.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, why did I look?!!!!
The next thing I felt was Clay caressing my head and sitting down next to me on the bed.
"Move, I want to lie down too", he giggled while pushing me to the side a little. My head was still buried into the pillow. He lay down and wrapped his arm around me to pull me closer to him. I didn't want to look at him, my face was still hot and blushing.

"C'mon Georgie, show me your face", Clay whispered close to my ear. Alright, if he really wanted to...
I turned my head and looked into his eyes. He was smiling at me really cutely. His arm, that was wrapped around me, went down to my waist and turned me to the side, then he pulled me to him again. My face was now lying against his chest and his head rested on mine. I didn't know what to do with my hands, his were wrapped around me comfortably.

I decided just to let them also rest against his chest. He put his hand on my neck and turned my head up to look at me. With a smile he gave me a long kiss on the forehead before caressing the back of my head.
"Wow, I love you so much...", he ran his hand through my hair.
I leaned up and kissed his lips.

"I love you more", I said, smiling.
"That's not possible."
"Well, yeah, it is."
"No, no chance."
I giggled and pressed our lips back together. Clay began to make the kiss passionate while he made sure, with one hand, that I couldn't end the kiss and, with the other one, he pulled my waist closer and closer to him.

I had to be careful that I didn't get horny and he definitely had to too, because I was sure Clay was that kind of guy, when he would get horny, he couldn't stop anymore.
"Clay", I broke the kiss when I felt that we would go into this direction.
"I know", he said. He gave me another soft kiss onto my lips before he lay down relaxed and snuggled up to me. We cuddled for a while before I finally fell asleep in his arms.

In the middle of the night I woke up to Clay, who had started talking in his sleep. At first I couldn't understand anything and giggled, but then his words became clear.
"George", he whispered, "please...."
I looked at him and waited for what would come next.
"George", he squeezed his eyes tighter and let out a heavy breath, "I love you, I will always protect you." Then a tear left his eyes.
"Don't leave me, please", he sobbed.

I have never seen Clay crying in my life before.
"Clay, hey, everything is fine", I eventually said, caressing him when he began to sob more.
He opened his eyes in shock and stared at me.
"George!", he said relieved.
"Hey, I'm here", I said calmly, running my hands up and down his neck. He pulled me close and hugged me tight.
"I love you too, don't worry that I could leave you", I said, rubbing his back.

He let out a sobbing breath of relief as he buried his head in my shoulder.
"Why would you think that?", I asked worried.
"Because you have every reason for that", he continued sobbing.
"Shhh...let's sleep, okay? I'm here", I whispered.
Then we cuddled and I waited until he stopped sobbing and finally fell asleep again. Then I relaxed too and eventually fell asleep too.

"I love you"

_________________________________________________

~1.214 words~