Chapter 2

What?
He doesn't remember me out of all people? What the f-

"Just kidding no time no see" he says wrapping his arm around his mod- girlfriends waist.

"Yeah the same to you" I say trying to give my best fake grin. I couldn't believe it. Why is he even here? Oh I forgot that Tish and him was friends too. I guess.

"Tish are you okay" Brandon says walking towards her. I move my arms feeling awkward and uncomfortable. I stand up and move to the side looking even more awkward. God He was so hot even when he wasn't trying be with his brown messy hair hair and brownish gold eyes. The model I mean his girlfriend came closer and even closer she was even more beautiful. She was tall and her long blonde hair could not go un-noticed how shiny and thick it was. Just so beautiful.

"Quite staring at my girlfriend your making her feel wired Madison" I here a voice say I turn my head and see Brandon rubbing Tish's back as his girlfriend shyly smiled and sat on his lap on the edge of the bed. Tish was still on the floor, but she wasn't crying as hard as she was.

"I wasn't" I say quickly looking out the windows. Can anybody remind me why I'm still here?

"Yeah I know she is beautiful, but it's kind of rude to stare" he says harshly running his free hand up and down her thigh. Wow that stung. What the heck that freaked ripped me apart.

"Babeeee just chill" she whines and she turns around to kiss him. I turn away and let out a breath.

"Tish I hope you feel better but I have to go its 3am" I tell her and I begin to leave. Before I could grab my keys off her dresser she grabs my leg.

"Can I stay the night?" She asks her big dark brown eyes are glossy and she has her lip poked out. I get angry and I can't help but feel as if she doesn't remember why we stopped talking in the first place.

"No" I say way to harshly for my own good. I leave the room with her trailing on my tail.

"Why can't you just let it go! I didn't do anything!" She yells as I continue walking down the hall towards the stairs.

"Your just being a bitch because Brandon left you!" She screams and my anger boils. I turn around to have my chest slam into hers. I stare her into dark eyes and I put my finger to her chest.

"No I'm being the bitch that people I trusted made me out to be! I didn't choose this! You guys did and if you think I'm just going to forgive you that easily..your dead wrong! You are a liar and you are a scheming little whore"I scream twice as loud do she can her every single last word and feel how much pain each word has. I even used whore because she hates being called that when she knows it's true.

"Don't fucking call me a whore!" She screams tears threatening to spill from eyes. I know all her weaknesses and she's knows mine , but I know more.

"Then leave me alone. It was a mistake to come over here and you won't be seeing me over here anymore" I say to her walking down the stairs. She follows me and grabs my arm yet again. What now?

"I slept with Brandon while you guys were dating. How about that?" She says smirking to me. I don't even know who this girl is anymore. My heart felt heavy and I had to keep my balance to keep from falling.

"I-is that a goal? A trophy? What are you saying? I don't give a fuck about you or anything that you do. Your dead to me and Rip along with your father" I say to her glaring at her before I snatch my arm away from her. I walk down the stairs more like skipping and hopping steps and I run outside. It felt great to get 2/345 off my chest to her.

I get in my jeep and roar it to life. I speed down the dark road to my house. Once I make it their I park and I just sit in my car in thought. Then that's when I broke out in a scream. I screamed and hit the wheel over and over again. I'm sobbing. How can one day your In love and have the perfect life , popularity and all and then that vanishes?

"FUCK!" I scream hitting the wheel. I keep saying that over and over again as I tug at my damp hair. School is tomorrow and I dread it every week. I get out of the car and I walk to the door opening it. I take off my shoes and what a surprise. My parents are waiting.

"Where were you young lady" my mom asks turning on the light taking a step closer with her arms tight folded over her robe. My dad moves up and takes a long state before shaking his head.

"I was out" I say walking pass them. My mother grabs my shoulder before I can make it to far and she looks at me.

"Give me your keys" she says sternly. I look at her horrified. I got school lady!

"Give them to her now!" My dad screeches. I mentally laugh at how my dad looks with that ugly grayish mustache on his face.

"What's so funny" my mom says glaring at me as she moves directly infront of me. I shake my head and I give the keys. I will get them back sooner or later. I just have to act good for a hour or so.

"O-okay well that was easy" my dad says nervously smiling. I look at him with my eyebrow raised.

"Bill shut up" my mom saying dragging my dad with her.

"And take another shower you smell like a crying dog" my mom says as she cuts the lights off. I ignore her and run up the stairs. That was the first conversation I had with them without running off. I thought to myself. It felt good. Kinda

I take off my cloths and put back on my pajamas jumping in bed. I cut my lamp off and drift off to sleep hoping for a better day tomorrow.

***************************

A/N: omg i wrote this a while back on my phone!!!!! its so short, but hope you guys enjoyed. i will be posting LONGER and as MUCH as i can every week! :-) so excited guys.