Minato and Kushina/ Fugaku and Mikoto catch up part 1 fixed

They find out

Minato and Kushina

 Kushina pov

"Ok then dinner is ready and set up." I talk to myself as I get a bit nervous for when my husband comes home from picking up Naruto from school. "I can do this." I get a text from Mikoto and see she is also pregnant. Just then I hear the door open. Smiling I walk to be greeted with Naruto hugging me while Minato smiles and gives me a hug also. "How was your day Naruto?" "It was good." "That's good to hear. Well go wash up cause dinner is ready." "Okay."

~Time skip Dinner

3rd person pov

As they were eating Minato could see something was bugging his wife. Hey Kushina are you alright?" Minato asks. Kushina stood up. "Ok I have something to tell you two. I just found out I am with a child." Everyone was silent till Minato hugs Kushina while Naruto shouts with joy. "Yeah I'm going to be a big brother Believe it!"

"I'm am glad ya know."

Fugaku and Mikoto

Mikoto pov

I was on my way back from the hospital with Itachi. I was nerves about the results. It seems Itachi noticed cause he gave me a smile. "Don't worry mother father will be happy as well as Sasuke. I know I am." "Thank you Itachi." I pull into the driveway and get out. "Ok then I will get started on dinner. Itachi keep an eye out for your father and Sasuke." Itachi nods and heads to the front-room while I start dinner. I get a text from Kushina and tell her the news and also found out that see too is also pregnant.

Time skip Mikoto pov

I set up dinner and wait for everyone to sit down. I then stand up and take a deep breath. "Ok I have something to tell you guys. I went to the hospital today and found out that I am pregnant."

3rd person pov

Fugaku gets up from his set and walks over to Mikoto and smiles. "So yet another addition to the family." "Yes I get to be the older brother now!" Sasuke shouts. Itachi already knowing smiles and rubs Sasuke's hair. After that the whole family had enjoyed their meal and can't wait for the new addition.

End

You come into the world

Naruto's parents   3rdperson pov

It was a quiet night in the Uzumaki family house. Naruto sleeping in his room while Minato and Kushina were sleeping in their room till a bad painful yell wakes everyone up. "Minato I think the baby is coming." Kushina shouts as she is hit with waves of pain. Jumping out of the bed Minato picks up Kushina and runs to the car while Naruto was right behind them. "Ok Naruto you watch over the house alright?" Minato yells his son. "Yeah!" He shouts as Minato rushes tot he hospital.

Time skip hospital

Minato pov

I rush into the emergency room. "Help my wife is having a baby!" I shout holding Kushina in my arms. Nurses come running over and moves Kushina onto a stretcher and wheel her off with me right behind them.

3rdperson pov

"Ok push. "The Doctor tells Kushina as she pushes while holding Minato's hand. "Ahh!" "That's it keep going I think I see the head." After awhile the room was filled with the sound of a baby crying." Congratulations you have a boy." The Doctor tells the couple .After cleaning up the baby they hand the child over to Kushina and leaves the room to give them privacy.