(12) L A N A

Vincent released her arm and moved forward to greet his father.

"The great Alexander is back!" Someone yelled from between the guests and there were loud cheers coming out of her every person as they welcomed him.

Nora flinched at the loud shouts of Alexander's welcome.

She was still trying to comprehend this new revelation.

Was that person her real father?

He was much scary looking than her brothers. His eyes might be identical as her and her brothers, but his gaze was much colder and harsher.

Nora couldn't see much because the tall frames of the guests was blocking her view. She decided to just sneak out of there.

Nora let out a sigh of relief when she finally made it out of there and in the safe heaven of her room.

"I can't. Oh God." She wiped the glistening sweat off from her forehead with the back of her hand.

The loud music from the hall began again. She wasn't planning on going there, so she just changed into her pyjamas after a long bath.

Eventually the music outside stopped late midnight and finally there was peace for her.

She grabbed a sleeping pill that Serenity had given her, when she told her that she wasn't able to sleep in night due to stress. After a lot of pleadings, Serenity finally convinced and bought it for her secretly.

That night she slept peacefully but the knock on her door, in the morning, woke her up from the peaceful slumber.

It was Serena calling her for the breakfast.

She only did splashed her face with warm water to remove the sleepiness from her eyes and then got changed in a plain white hoodie and some random jeans.

Nora hesitantly walked downstairs, in the dining hall and to her surprise everyone was already sitting there. Even Alexander too. Rosetta was also sitting there with William. She glared at Nora openly.

Feeling Alexander's cold stare on her, she with trembling legs moved towards the first vacant chair between Damon and Lucifer.

"Stop! Where are your manners, Eleanora? Won't you greet your father and brothers 'a good morning'?" Hades asked with a disappointed, sarcastic smile on his face.

Nora gulped. Why was he being so mean today?

"Hades! All of these changes are new to her. She needs some time to adjust." Damon said in a serious tone.

Hades rolled his eyes but didn't commented anything else. Nora took a quiet and small sip of her juice.

"Oh hi Xander!" A voice purred.

Nora looked up at a girl who came inside the dining hall unannounced. She was wearing a silk hot red nightgown that revealed almost everything.

She walked towards Alexander seductively and placed her lips on top of his. His hand immediately moved back to grasp her brown locks tightly as he deepened the kiss.

Damon immediately placed his hand on Nora's wide eyes to block the view of this PDA from her.

"Lana, Alexander! There's a child sitting in between us!" Hunter's annoyed voice reached in her ears and she frowned.

Damon's hand uncovered her eyes.

Was he talking about her?

But she wasn't a child now!

She was 15.

"Oh! My bad Hunter! I almost forgot. Hii little Eleanora!" Lana cooed in the end like she was talking to a child, embarrassing Nora more.

She suddenly felt a small anger bubbling inside her chest and without thinking much, she spoke up, her eyes remained glaring at Hunter.

"I-I am not a child!"

"Aww! You look like a cute, angry kitten!" Angel fake gasped and moved forward to pinch her cheeks.

Nora flushed more in embarrassment that her pale cheeks turned a bright shade of red. Hunter scoffed at her.

"Whatever little brat!"

"I am not a brat! You are so mean!" Suddenly her eyes widened in realization and she immediately bit her tongue.

What was happening to her? She never speak clearly like that in front of them!

A nervousness washed over her and she stiffened, and then completely freezing.

William watched her carefully.

Suddenly she started sweating more. Tears brimmed in her eyes as a sharp pain shoot inside her stomach.

She clutched her paining stomach tightly with her hands and a small pained groan escaped her lips.

William was immediately up on his feet and he rushed towards Nora.

"Eleanora! Look at me." She whimpered without lifting her head up in response.

Damon with a little force lifted her head up and looked at her face worriedly.

She started coughing and the metallic taste of blood filled her taste buds. She immediately covered her mouth with her trembling hands.

She felt a liquid coming out of her mouth and she slowly removed her hands to confirmed that it was blood.

Her eyes widened in horror and suddenly a blackness overtook her surroundings as those loud words rang in the air.

"She is poisoned!"