Huh?

I wake up on the cold ground. But it feels tropical, sort of hot? And the sun is blaring into my eyes, it's sickening. I raise my arm to my face, hoping it's yellow.
Uh oh
NO
NO
NO
NO

WHY AM I BLUE AGAIN? I THOUGHT I FIXED THIS-*bleh*Oh noS-Sand? Where am I where am I where am I where am I*bleh*Well I guess I should stop staring at the sun

*bleh*
Oh no
S-Sand? Where am I where am I where am I where am I
*bleh*
Well I guess I should stop staring at the sun...
!But first I should recognize myself.
Uhhh
Who am I again-
Ena! The Ultimate... Uhhh... I forgot.
Wait! I'm the Ultimate Geometry Researcher!
...
What a dumb Ultimate.
Maybe I'll just stand up?
I stand up and look around. There's... A small yellow rag doll thing? It has a very interesting structure-
"See me?!?" It said.
"Uhhh.. Yeah. I see you."
"Mimikyu! Mimic!"

"You have an interesting structure

"You have an interesting structure."
"Pika! Mimic!"
"Your mimicking a Pika? What's a Pika?"
"Chuuuu!"
"Pikachu?"
"MIMIK!"
"I'm a little confused..."
"Mimi." It said, jumping up.
"Hey, do you know where we are?"
"Meemeek..." It said, shaking its head.
"Do you think other people are here?"
"Mekeyme!" It said, nodding. Ena began walking, Mimikyu close behind.
(Aww not even 5 minutes in and she's already a pokemon trainer (๑•ᴗ•๑)♡ anyways get ready there's gonna be a lot of Pokemon in here >:)
They walk up to a blue, orange thing.
"Hey, do you know where we are?"
"Nope. I thought I was dead, what the fuck is this."
"No clue. Anyways, I'm Ena, the Ultimate Geometry Researcher. This is Mimikyu, the Ultimate Mimic."
"... Mudkip. Ultimate Biologist. That took way to much motive to say."
(If you understand who this is you're epic also sorry I'm not doing illustrations anymore unless it's a death)
"Also, you're a researcher? That's pretty cool. I researched pokebiology when I was alive. I would kill them and-"
"KILL?!"
"Yes. Kill. I want to know what's inside them."
"MIMIK MIMI!"
"Hey! Do you guys know where we are?" Called a voice. It came from a donut, stood next to a red ruby.
"Uh, not really. *insert Ena Mimikyu and Mudkip intros here*"
"Well, I'm Donut. Ultimate Substitute."
"Substitute?"
"We were in a game show and one of the teams killed our host. So he took charge. Also Donut you weren't as good as Four. I can't believe I'm saying this... " Said the Ruby.
"HEY! I AM A GOOD HOST!"
"Whatevs. Anyways. I am Ruby! Ultimate... Shatter Sound..." She said with a sour look on her face.
"What's a shatter sound?" Asked Ena.
"It's what sound I make when I die... That's a terrible Ultimate."
"What's inside of you when you both die? What happens?" Asked Mudkip.
"I have cherry filling... That's kinda it. And I black out until I get revived."
"I black out and my shards are EVERYWHERE."
"Interesting."
"I HAD A PHOTO SHOOT! WHERE AM I KERMIT?!" Yelled a very obnoxious, bratty voice from the distance. They walk over to where they heard it and saw a pig with long hair and a green frog. They looked like puppets.
"Miss Piggy, I don't know where we are. I am literally your ex. I don't really want to hear your loud voice. But now that I think about it, we are on an island!"
"Mimiii!" They turn their bodies and stare at them.
"DID YOU GUYS KIDNAP US! SHAMEFUL! I HAD A REALLY IMPORTANT PHOTO SHOOT-"
"Hello! IIII'm Kermit THEE frog! THEE Ultimate Entertainer." Said Kermit in an interesting accent.
"I'm the one and only, most beautiful diva, Miss Piggy. Ultimate Fashionista." Said Miss Piggy, flipping her hair. Cool.
She's gonna be a bitch isn't she-
They all go look for others, and they find a group of people on the ground. Some not even human.
"Should we wake them?" Whispered Ena.
"Maybe we should disect them." Whispered Mudkip.
"WAKE UP! WHICH ONE OF YOU KIDNAPPED US?" Yelled Miss Piggy. They all jolt awake.
"Please shut up. I was trying to sleep." Said a small speaker thing.
"UGH! NOT YOU!" Yelled Donut and Ruby in disgust.
"Oh yes. It's me. Announcer Speaker Box. The Ultimate Game Show Host."
"Uhh, so are we introducing ourselves?" Asked a blue fox thing.
"Glaceon. Ultimate Bartender. And if you can't tell my gender, like most people can't, I'm male."
"Dave Panpa. Ultimate Security Guard." Said a stick figure wearing a security guard hat.
"Lucario. I don't remember my Ultimate. And if you can't tell my gender, I'm male also"
"Galaco, the Ultimate Galaxy Child. Also a singer but that's not my ultimate. Also I love space."
"But I am! Jigglypuff, Ultimate Lullaby Singer! Also a girl."
"Lollipop, Ultimate Sales Woman. Now then, buy our fork repellent. Ignore Yellow Smiley Faces trying to sell you stuff."
*insert everyone else's intros*
They all look around more. Another group, but they were awake.
"WAS IT ONE OF YOU THAT KIDNAPPED ME-"
"Kidnapping is horrible! Why would anyone do such a thing?" Replied a white fox thing with pink ribbons.
"Sylveon!" Said Glaceon, running over to her.
"Hey bro! Nice to see ya! Where are we and where's Leafeon?"
"I don't know. Anyways, *intros again*"
"Oh! Hi! My name is Sylveon! Ultimate Boutique Manager!"
"I-I am Alphys. Ultimate W-Weeb."
"Enderman. Ultimate Water Allergic. Not the talent I would want, but it's not wrong."
"Min Min! Ultimate Ramen Chef!"
"My name is Isabelle, I am a bell and I'm also the Ultimate Assistant Mayor!"
They all go further, to the other side of the beach. So, very far from where they started. And there's (hopefully) the last group of people.
"Guys! More people! *intros again for the last time I promise*"
"BAHAHA! I knew we weren't alone! Captain, Ultimate Sergeant!"
"Neru. Fanloid." Said a girl who was on her phone.
"Flutter! Ultimate Golden Shop Owner! Laaa Laaa!"
"Monty Mole. Thee Ultimate Miner."
"Hey! You're just like meee!" Said Kermit.
"I am Lizzie Hearts! The Ultimate... Executioner..." A girl said, not sounding happy about her Ultimate. Yet again, barely anyone was.
*DING DONG DONG DING!*
"EVERYONE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE-"
"They don't know where they are dumbass."
"EXCUSE ME? BROTHER I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I'M MADE OF... GOLD!"
"But Plasty! You're made of plastic!"
"GRR! NO I'M NOT RUSTY!"
"Mk guys. Sorry about the fight. I hate them too. Anyways, go to the middle of the island."
They all look around at each other confused.
"Who the hell was that?" Asked Neru, turning off her phone.
"U-Uhhh... I don't know..." Blurted out Ena.
"Mimiiik!" Said Mimikyu.
"Huh? Does it not speak English?" Asked Flutter. Monty shook his head.
"Now would be the perfect time for a c-" Tankman (or Captain but I wanna call him Tankman) paused, remembering there's kids here. Or at least he assumed there were.
"I believe Mimikyu said "Let's go try to find the middle!"" Said Sylveon. They all agree and look for it. So they run, but it's very tiring. Flutter had to carry some. Ena threw up a few times. At one point she couldn't take it and fell onto the sand. Tankman grabbed her hand and dragged her back up.
"You ok?"
"Y-Yeah... Just really s-sick... And tired."
"Don't worry soldier! My advice, don't join the military. It's tiring and rough and everyone showers together!" He laughed.

After what felt like 7 hours there was something in the distance.
"THERE'S A BUILDING OVER THERE!" Yelled Miss Piggy. They run thurther...
A hotel. A pretty big hotel.
"COME INSIDE THE HOTEL!"
"Stop yelling dumbfuck."
"SHUT IT-"
"C-COoOme InnnSIIIIde!"
"Rusty go oil your voice."
"OoooOKaYy StERRRlong!"
They ignore what just happened and walk inside. The room they were in was a very interesting, tropical room.
"OK! WE ARE HERE NOW WHO ARE YOU AND WHY DID YOU KIDNAP ME!"
"I AM YOUR MARVELOUS HOST GOLDIE-"
"Nope. His name's Plasty. This dipshit is my brother. I'm Sterling." The silver crown, Sterling, interrupted the cheap plastic golden one, Plasty.
"SHUT UP STERLING!"
"Nah. Oh and if you guys see a brown, old, armless, rusting crown it's our sister Rusty. She's also annoying. Her voice is so FUCKING annoying."
"Yeah, she is pretty irritable."
"Stop rambling bout your family feud and tell us where we are!" Yelled Tankman, reaching over for something. "Or else I'll shoot you both in the dick!"
"Man, don't bother trying to shoot us. We removed all weapons from you guys, your gun being one of them, but you'll get it back at the end of the game. We don't have body parts, we're crowns and last but not least, VIOLENCE AGAINST ME OR THE DIPSHITS RELATED TO ME RESULTS IN ELIMINATION."
"THEY DON'T KNOW WHERE WE ARE!"
"Oh my bad-"
"Hey guys I fixed my voice!" Said a small rusty crown, running over to her brothers.
"Oh! These must be the participants! Hi! I'm Rusty!"
"What exactly are we all participating in?" Asked Ruby, rubbing her head- uh... Back of her crystal.
"Get to know each other first! Share fun facts about you! For example, I am Rusty and I like to be helpful!"
"Sterling. I hate these dumbfucks."
"PLASTY! MADE FROM THE FINEST, SMOOTHEST, MOST POLISHED GOLDEN PLASTIC!"
"..." Nobody said anything. They had no trust for each other.
"Aww come on! Lizzie, can you start us off?"
"Err... Ok then. I am Lizzie Hearts. The daughter of the Queen of Hearts."
"... Lucario. I won a Super Smash Bros. Tournament in 2018. The... Uhh... Poketournament. I also have pretty bad memory problems."
"Captain John or Tankman! I love cock jokes and if ya call me John I'll kill ya!"
"Dave Panpa. I once worked at a prison, but a stupid cake got me fired."
"My full name is Akita Neru. Not a real Vocaloid. I'm a Fanloid."
"Min Min! I have 3 different setting for my arm- HUH?! WHERE ARE THEY?!"
"Took those too." Replied Sterling. "You just have the one you spawn with."
"Enderman. I am deathly allergic to water."
"Monty! I was in a Mario Party once!"
"Flutter! Same here!"
"Miss Piggy, the gorgeous, intelligent, beautiful award winning oscar winning dazzling pig. I'm a puppet of many talents!"
"Kermit The Frog here! I am also a puppet, and I love tea. Legend has it that one of my friends once bit my shoulder, but that's none of my business."
"Isabelle here! I am a bell! But also a dog, but technically a bell! I also have a brother called Digby!"
"Lollipop. I don't have fun facts, but buy my amazing fork repellent! Once I made an alliance with some small green jelly thing that's 6 years old-"
"She means Gelatin! I'm Ruby and I... Uhhh... Hmm... Donut what did I do?"
"You are good at digging! And I'm good at hosting!"
"So am I." Said Announcer Speaker Box.
"Mimiik Pikachuuu!"
"I am friends with a moon!" Said Ena.
"I really love Mew Mew Kissy Cutie! But not the second one. It sucked- O-Oh I am A-Alphys!"
"I'm Galaco. And I live in spaaace~🎶"
"We are all siblings! Sylveon Glaceon Leafeon!" Said the trio of Pokemon.
"I'm Jigglypuff and when someone falls asleep during a song, I get REALLY angry!"
The only one left was Mudkip! But... He wasn't talking.
"Mudkip, ya gonna talk?" Asked Rusty. He stayed silent before finally saying.
"What motivates me to talk to you? I don't know you guys or care about your life stories."
"Just say a fun fact!"
"... I was betrayed by my only friend. My best friend sent me to prison and I was murdered by some fucking psychopath with a gun and stupid ass ribbons. Happy?"
"Very! Now that we're finished I'll say what's happening!" She paused, getting suspense up. She stays quiet a little longer.
"SPIT IT OUT SIS! I'M IMPATIENT!" Yelled Plasty.
"She knows, dumbass. That's why she isn't saying it. To keep you pissed off."
"WELL SHE BETTER SAY IT! IF NOT, I WILL!"
"Ok Plasty! Say it, brother! Say it say it say it-"
"SHUT UP! JEEZ! OK EVERYBODY, YA READY! YOU ARE ALL PARTICIPATING IN A-"
"A Killing Game."