Girl Of Steel

Depuis le début

Gojo and Toji were walking alongside (Name), the ex-Zenin didn't have no missions so instead of staying at home watching television, he decided to tag along with his wife, completely ignoring Gojo, who shared the mutual feeling.

(Name) glanced at Gojo, "Satoru, are Yuji and Megumi already there?"

The snow haired man nodded, "Those two are already in Harajuku station waiting for her." Gojo said, hands in pocket as they walked down the streets of Tokyo in a casual pace before taking a train to where the two students are.

(Name) looked at Toji, "Megumi is gonna be there, are you sure you want to still come?"

Toji grunted, looking away, "Yea." The man knew he would have to face his son eventually. So might as well get it over with.

"I feel like going on a date after this." (Name) blurted out, making Gojo and Toji look at her surprised, "It's just...we got married so fast... we didn't even get time to go on a date or anything."

Toji stared for a few moments, "Is that so? I wouldn't mind going on a date with you." He shoved his hands in his pockets.

Gojo grinned, a flirtatious look on his face, "Then a date is what you'll have, bunny."

(Name) laughed, shoving her hand in the snow haired man's face.

Once they got off Harajuku train station, they exited the platform and headed out, spotting Megumi and Itadori. Gojo raised his hand in the air, "Sorry for the wait!"

Megumi had an annoyed expression on his face, an irk mark on his head, "What took you so long? You said to meet you here early but you came an hour late."

Gojo laughed, waving his hand dismissively at his student's irritated behavior, "I was busy having the time of my life." His words held hidden meaning; pertaining to his activities this morning with his beautiful wife.

(Name) flushed, tugging the collar of her blouse a little higher to hide the hickies on her neck that went lower to her chest; curtesy of her husband's.

"Ha?" Itadori blinked.

Gojo smirked, changing the subject, "Oh? You're uniform made it in time."

"Yeah, it's a perfect fit! Though it's slightly different from Fushiguro's, it has a hood." Itadori observed his uniform. The hood and collar were all red.

"The uniforms can be customized upon request." Gojo said, smiling.

Itadori looked confused, "But I never put in a request."

"Obviously, he did it." Megumi muttered, looking at the strange man beside his two sensei's. He was obviously much older than the two and had a cold expression on his face. "Sensei, who is he?"

Toji stared at Megumi, recognizing his facial features on his son's face, who glanced at him suspiciously while Gojo laughed, "He's a colleague of mine and also (name)'s other husband."

Megumi was surprised, he knew about the marriage between (Name), his sensei, and another man, but he didn't see who it was. Now that he's got a good look at him, he was oddly familiar.

"Are you a zenin?" Megumi asked Toji, who had his hands in his pocket, eyes narrowed, "What if I am?"

Megumi narrowed his eyes back, "So you are a Zenin. Maki usually talks about someone who has no curse energy. I presume it's you since I don't sense anything from you."

Toji smirked, his son was rather perceptive, just like him. In a way, he was glad he gave Megumi a better life and far away from the Zenin Clan who would exploit him. He knew his son would turn out to be better than he is, which is why he named him himself. Blessings-Megumi. He was special, Toji knew it. All he had to do now, was somehow tell his son that he's his father. "You're quite the smart one, aren't you?"