Maddie is....

"Buzz", Mackenzie's phone vibrated in the back pocket of her jeans. When took out her iPhone she read the screen.
MADdie:
Come upstairs into ur room NOW!!!💜

Mackenzie thought for a second but just went upstairs. When she walked up everything was still silent and dark all she could hear were the vague sounds of what was loud music from downstairs. She walked into her room. Maddie wasn't there. "Where is she", Mackenzie thought to herself as she turned on the big lamp as the small one wasn't enough light. There was a huge gift labeled "Kenzie" on her bed. she opened it. Inside was Maddie holding a smaller box which was still pretty big. "Happy Birthday Sis this is for you" she giggled with a smile. "Thanks Maddie",replied Mackenzie. "Well", asked Maddie. "What???" Mackenzie asked confused. "Open it" Maddie continued. As Mackenzie opened it, she herd the fire alarm go off. "Everyone get out" she herd Melissa call as she pulled the stereo cord. The two girls looked at each other Mackenzie grabbed a bag she saw as she ran out it was full of stuff she had that day.

Hey Guys the video I put at the start of the chapter has nothing to do with the story it's Maddie's solo birthday if you prefer a video instead of a photo please comment💜