•05•

Your eyes is more beautiful than the oceans•

Strong woman✔︎

"I dont think there's such things on this world that doesn't matter."

_________________

千乂ㄥ

STARING AT MUZAN WHILE NOT FEELING ANY FEAR,
You slowly walked towards at his dirrection avoiding the former hashira's house, from danger somehow you need the avoid people getting involved.

"You know staring at someone is creepy..." You said and stood up infront of him not showing any fear because you dont really fear him.

He chuckled to move more closer to you, the demon lord himself was impressed that you are not showing any fear to him.

"I dont think so...." He replied to you which made you frown. "Not showing any fear, as i expected from space user they are arrogant and too confident."

His eyes squinted when the demon lord remembered the first user made him clenched his fist.

"Why are you here?" You asked him cutting him off from his deep thoughts.

"You knew why am i here don't play dumb. Dollface.." He said and tugged the side of her blindfold pulling it down slowly.

You didn't flinch or told him to stopped his fingertips was brushing your skin.

The blindfold was finally removed however your eyes was close on that minute adjusting your six eyes.

You slowly opened your eyes to stared at his red ones, he got taken back from surprise when her bright blue eyes glow under the moonlight.

He thought at first that space user was blind so that they always covered their eyes but he was wrong.

They covered their eyes because its beautiful.

(A.N you will encountered more demons here that includes upper moons..)

•♡︎•

Next day after the encounter

You got really bored because slaying demons on your own was way faster with one blow the white haired woman was walking in the town on the afternoon looking for tanjiro.

After encountering muzan on that day you still decline his offer to turn you into a demon perhaps him removing your blindfold without your permission sometimes pissed you off but you spared him for more days since he should be thankful that you are in a good mood on that day.

He knew that he can't defeat you since the infinity exist everywhere his attact was no used.

Roaming around the town everyone keep staring at you, it irritates you sometimes but you know why they keep staring.

A tall woman with curvy body, slender legs and huge breast well who wouldn't stare.

When you are far away from a crowded people, you heard a voice which belong to the boy that you are looking for he stood there from a far arguing with yellow haired boy with another person wearing a boar mask.

"Lets go! We need to head on another mission.." Tanjiro spat to him.

However the yellow haired boy gritted his teeth while tearing up he started walking away still looking back at the two behind him.

He bumped into a tall figure which tanjiro heard while the boar head boy also look for who it was.

Tanjiro has a tint a blush when he recognised the white haired female that zenitsu bump into.

The yellow haired boy's face got bump into her breast while y/n was crossing both of her arms, he moved away to stare at her face got flustered realizing where he got bump into.

His eyes slowly look up to her face while the young woman was smiling to him, the yellow haired boy couldn't take it anymore his nose explode a lot of blood his nose and fell down on the  ground dramatically.

"Y/n-sensei! What are you doing here." Tanjiro said and run toward her following the boar head boy from behind.

"Hey! I wasn't really planning to come but wow you got new friends here.." She said staring at the new faces.

The boy that bumped into her stood up to stared at you and to the boy wearing hanafuda earrings.

"Wait! Sensei she's your mentor!" Zenitsu asked with wide eyes.

"Oh yes! Y/n-sensei taught me a lot.." He said proudly.

"Tanjiro..." The three of them look at the yellow boys face look dark while lightning bolt was surrounding him.

He swiftly grabbed tanjiro's collar which you left shocked.

"CARRYING A CUTE GILR IN YOUR BOX AND THEN HAVING A HOT MENTOR LIKE HER SO YOU'VE BEEN IN CLOUD NINE!!..THAT'S IT YOU'RE DEAD!" He yelled to him and grabbed his nichirin sword.

They chased at each other like dogs and cats while you just left there with the boar head boy.

"Those idiots.." He mumbled looking at them..

You smiled and tap the boy's shoulder with he blush and turned away crossing both of his arms.

"Tell me your name.." You said poking his shoulder.

"Inosuke hashibira and that idiot yellow guy its zenitsu.." He said pointing at the boy chasing tanjiro with his swords.

•♡︎•

While walking aling with them zenitsu was keep staring at you with hearts surrounding him which you dont mind at all.

"Sensei. Are you here to help us." Tanjiro said besides you.

"Not really just gonna watched you guys fight demons.." You said which tanjiro left in dotted eyes.

"Are you saying that you are gonna just stand there watching us to die.." He said.

You chuckled and stuck your tongue out.

"I'm kidding i know you guys can defeat the demon i wont help.. But if it was a twelve kizuki or an upper moon i'll kill it myself.." You explained which made him nod.

"But as long as you are here sensei we feel safe..." Tanjiro said showing his bright smile to you.