Chapter: 5

AN: I don't own Naruto or his universe. I am just a dude who wants to enjoy writing Naruto fanfiction. Oh Naruto is owned by Masashi Kishimoto.

Here is the new chapter for our story. Hope you will enjoy it. This is going to have some real action.... Let's roll to the story.

Naruto's Sharingan

A small recap:

Well in the last chapter the wave mission begun and now Kakashi is stuck in a water prison of Zabuza on the lake they were fighting. Naruto unleashed his sharingan

"Zabuza, you are fighting with me. Now!" said Naruto.

At that moment Zabuza realized that the Naruto is much riskier than facing Kakashi.

Present:

Not only did Zabuza notice the sharingan in Naruto's eyes has 3 tomoes but it has been spinning rapidly as he glanced into his eyes. The spinning now stopped.

Yes, it is the Mangekyou sharingan that Naruto had in his eyes now. It had black shuriken in the center and a circle around it in which the three tomoe lied. Naruto's eyes now pained as soon as they turned into Mangekyou...

'dammit... I can't control the chakra I send to my eyes. They turn to Mangekyou sharingan though I try to pump less chakra into them... After I return back, I need to train real hard in controlling my sharingan.' Thought Naruto. He soon reduced the amount of chakra

'Naruto has the sharingan? and it doesn't look normal though it is different than my two Tomoe sharingan. No doubt he helped me so much in my training with sharingan. I bet he knows about it a lot. But how does he have it? He is not an Uchiha.' Thought Sasuke with very much surprise and was now shocked.

"Naruto what is our plan? Let's make it quick so that we can complete this mission fast." Said Sasuke as he got himself out of his thoughts and shock as he concentrated at the task at hand.

"No Sasuke... I am doing this alone. Moreover, I want to test my skills today. I need to see how far I got with interceptor fist " said Naruto. His tone was in such a way that there is now no room for argument.

"FINE!!" said Sauske as he turned his head away from Naruto and frowned.

"MY, MY, there is another Sharingan user in your team eh Kakashi?" as he completed his sentence, he weaved some hand seals and Kakashi started to feel exhausted.

'He is siphoning of my chakra, through this water prison of his. I guess he is going to fight Naruto by himself huh? Without him pumping chakra the prison will break.' Just then Zabuza removed the water prison over him. As his thoughts finished and water prison was releases Kakashi now fell to his knees barely managing to stay conscious on the lake while he pumped chakra into his legs and knees to not drown.

Although Zabuza didn't let his cool in his voice, inside he was practically shivering. All these years he never noticed a sharingan like that even though he faced many highly skilled Uchiha opponents. Zabuza only saw Naruto's Mangekyou only for a while. Soon after that his Sharingan turned back to Three Tomoes.
Zabuza only had a quick glance.

'Those eyes of his eyes are so different they are now pretty different than a normal sharingan. I have to be really careful even If I have to survive this battle. But now they are same as Kakashi's. I can have my chances' Thought Zabuza.