8

We continued to kiss, our lips moving in sync, I turned around, wrapped my arms around him, and tangled my fingers in his hair. His hands snaked down my body to my waist and he pulled me closer. Growling in the process, our kiss soon got heated, he wrapped his hands on the back of my thighs and lightly pulled. I knew what he wanted, I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. "Don't marry Barnes..." he whispered against my lips, I kissed him again, "I don't think I could now that you've kissed me...I'm already addicted to you" I whispered as he chuckled.

-Time skip-

We lay in bed steadying our breathing, he rolled over and wrapped his arms around me, "I love you" he whispered as he caressed my cheek. "I love you too, Loki Laufeyson," I told him as he smiled and kissed me. There was then a knock on my door, "Y/n, we...we should talk before I leave" Bucky's voice rang out my eyes grew wide, Loki went to say something but I put my hand over his mouth, "I know Loki is in there...Tony told me about what you said in the Tech Lab...I'm not mad, doll...I just...I just want you to be happy...even if it means you're not happy with me" he spoke as I stared at the door, "Buck..." I sighed, got off the bed, slid on my underwear, and then slid on the black dress shirt Loki was previously wearing. I opened the door as Loki covered himself up with the blanket, "it's not that I wasn't happy with you..." I told him as he stared at me, "Y/n, it's fine...the heart wants what the heart wants...we can't stop that" he smiled at me as he placed his hand on my cheek, "but, before we officially end things between us, I want us to remain friends and I'd like one last kiss...please" he spoke as I smiled, I kissed him passionately. 

We pulled away and smiled at one another. "Y/n..." he stared, "yes?", "I'm breaking up with you" he spoke as I smiled a little, "thank you Bucky..." I whispered as he smiled, he then looked at Loki, "hurt her in any way...and I'll fucking kill you" he growled and then walked off. I sighed, ran my fingers through my hair, and looked at Loki, still lying on my bed. He was just staring at me, "what?" I cocked my head to the side slightly, "you look good in my clothes" he spoke as I snorted, I grabbed a pair of pants and slid them on. "Where are you going?" he asked as I looked at him "I want food," I told him as he chuckled, I left my bedroom and walked into the kitchen, I opened the fridge and started looking for something to eat. I started humming to myself as I pulled out one of Peter's hot pockets. "Hey! Don't touch my food!" spoke Peter as he ran in, he used his web shooter to take the hot pocket box out of my hand. "But...I'm hungry" I spoke as he squinted at me, "fine..." he spoke as he tossed the hot pocket back to me, I caught it, opened it, put it in the little packet that comes with it, and then put it in the microwave. Just as the microwave beeped, the alarm went off and I groaned. 

I knew how to use the suit since dad had taught me, I ran into the debriefing room, Loki and Peter right behind me. "What's going on?" dad asked as I looked at him, "there's something in the atmosphere...on its way here" Steve spoke as I stared at the camera, "it's a ship...a big one" I spoke as they looked at me. "What do you mean?" Steve asked, "well..." I walked over to the screen and zoomed in on the ship. "FRIDAY can you clear this up?" I asked, "right away Miss. Stark" FRIDAY spoke, Tony stared at me as the image grew clear. "See...it's a ship," I told them. 

"No

"No..." I heard Loki whisper as we looked at him, "he's here..." he then looked at Vision, "we have to get Vision somewhere safe..." he added, "who's here?" I asked as he stared at the ship, "Thanos...and he's after all six of those" Loki pointed to the gem on Visions head. "How many are there?" Tony asked as we looked at Loki, "I'll tell you when we get someplace safer" Loki spoke, "Wakanda?" Steve asked as Tony nodded.

I don't really know how it happened but Tony and I were on a ship. Thanos's ship was just sitting there, the ship dad and I were on was headed somewhere. We didn't know where, but they had a man who had a magical cape. "What's the play?" I asked the red cape and my father, "Yeah, what's the play?" Peter whispered as we jumped. "What are you doing here?!" I whispered to my best friend, "I just wanted to help! I can't be your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man if there's no neighborhood" he spoke as dad sighed, "do any of you have any suggestions?" dad asked as Peter's face lit up, "Y/n, remember when we watched Aliens? The last movie?" he asked as I smiled, "all right...I know what to do." I told dad as we crouched down a little and started whispering amongst ourselves.