𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯❀𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐄❀✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━✯❀𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐄❀✯━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The school year was going by quickly, and as it did Charlotte Lupin and Harry Potter grew closer and closer. They spent time with one another during both the days and the nights, and they actually seemed to get on well.

It was strange for Charlotte; she had gone so long hating Harry and his family, and now she would hate to be apart from him.

"Hurry up!" Charlotte groaned, kicking Kaycie Lloyd in the ribs in an attempt to hurry her. She was sitting on the floor, applying a thick layer of eyeliner.

It was a saturday, meaning no school, and it was coming to the end of may, meaning one thing; there was nice weather. Charlotte, Theo, Alex and Kaycie had all planned to go down to the black lake for the day, and Lottie was quite excited to go down there and have a day where she didn't have to do anything.

"I'm coming hold on!" Kaycie groaned, pulling on her shoes.

"Took you long enough," Charlotte complained and they made their way out of their dorm.

The pair - with a quick stop to the kitchens to meet Theo and Alex and get some food - made their way down to the black lake, laying out a picnic blanket and their basket of food.

"So Kaycie, have you spoken to Potter about moving to Hogwarts?" Theo asked, sitting down on the picnic blanket and glancing around. It was late afternoon, and quite a few people were sitting around the lake eating lunch or finishing up on homework.

"We talked about it...he said he'd sort out a meeting or something with Madame Maxine." Kaycie shrugged, not looking up from her transfigurations essay, she was wearing a jumper (despite the heat) and a pair of denim shorts. "I think I may have to go to Beauxbatons until Christmas time, something Dumbledore had decided."

She still didn't like that old man.

"That sounds amazing!" Alex said cheerfully, pulling off his t-shirt so he was just in his swimming trunks. "Anyone fancy a swim?"

"I do!" Theo nodded, not wasting a moment as he jumped into the lake.

"Isn't there like...evil creatures down there?" Kaycie asked, raising an eyebrow at the boys who were childishly flicking water at each other.

"Not here...it's too shallow this way." Charlotte shook her head, "If you go all the way out then you'll probably get eaten by a squid!"

"What a great way to die; death by squid." Kaycie laughed.

"Definitely," Lottie chuckled, "so you have your OWLs soon."

"Yeah," Kaycie replied, although Charlotte could tell she wasn't happy with the topic.