O N E

After Alyssa and Axel started dating, Life has been truly marvelous. Although they may have their small fights from time to time, they make up pretty quickly and ensure their arguments don't last more than 5 minutes. The two of them were incredibly happy together, and Alyssa felt as if it were a dream come true. Axel was indeed a very sweet and caring man, and with each day, him making her fall deeper in love with him, even if he didn't do it deliberately.

Their relationship was still a secret to everyone, except to them, and Axel had mentioned that it needed to remain so for another two and a half years. He was under contract with his employer that prohibited him from publicly dating anyone and it seemed that this was something he agreed to and wished to abide by. However, Alyssa didn't mind their secret relationship since she understood how important his career was to him and she didn't want to be the reason it took a hit. What mattered to her most was that they continued to be together and that Axel stayed happy and content with her.

As she was lost in her thoughts, she was snapped out of them by Axel's deep and commanding voice. She glanced up at him, a smile immediately forming on her features. Their love for each other felt so surreal and otherworldly. He was the man she wanted to be with for the rest of her life and she would never take his presence for granted.

"Where are you lost?" He asked her and caressed her hair.

"Good morning," she greeted him with a bright smile, and he immediately crashed his lips on hers and began to passionately kiss her. She reciprocated his kisses with the same passion and fervor, feeling his love and affection as a wave that washed over her body. The connection between them was like nothing she had ever felt before, and in that very moment, she knew that their relationship was something worthy of being cherished and protected.

"This indeed is the best part about my morning," Axel smirked at her blushing features and her innocent and sweet reaction as always. He enjoyed her blushing and found it amusing, and he also loved it that it showed he still made her blush and feel shy and uncomfortable. Her innocence and shyness around him was something he truly cherished even after this much time together.

"So, what would you like to eat? I am cooking today." She asked him, "Anything from you would be perfect," he complimented her cooking, which she was always self-conscious about. He loved her cooking and loved how much effort she put into satisfying his taste buds."You really know how to make me happy. Maybe you should be the one doing the cooking for the rest of our days," he joked, but she was truly a wonderful cook and he meant every word.

"what are your thoughts about fluffy and chocolatey pancakes? Or you want something else?"

"Those sound absolutely wonderful and delicious to me," Axel declared, his excitement clear in his tone as he anticipated the taste of the fluffy and chocolatey pancakes she would make. He looked forward to this and was curious to see how she would make them and what the final result would be.

"So pancakes it is. Pancakes coming right now for you, sir."

"You are the best," he said lovingly, his eyes brightening at the prospect of having the fluffy and chocolatey pancakes he was awaiting. Her cooking abilities were truly a gift to him, and he couldn't help but gush over her talents. He was also filled with joy at the fact that she was making these delicious sweets just for him.

After finishing the delicious breakfast she had prepared, they both got ready for their workday, including putting on their office attire. Before they parted ways for work, they embraced each other and exchanged kisses, expressing their love for one another and saying their farewell until they met again later on. Their interactions were always so endearing and a sight to behold for anyone who saw them. What a lovely couple they were.