7/3

3rd Person P.O.V

"So she does archery you say?" Said Chris with a smile,just finding out about this from his best bud. Chef nods his head as he takes a sip from his cup of coffee,Chris placed his empty coffe cup on the counter and walked towards the door "I'll just have to see this for myself" He said as he walked out the door of the mess hall. This is the first time that he heard about Y/N doing archery,so it caught his interest instantly,he was looking for Y/N to see what she was doing or to catch her in the act. "Man,I hope that Chef didn't lie to me or I would have to get revenge on him" He said to himself as he reached the camper's cabins "Now she said that she's keeping guard of the cabins,so she should be...!?" He was about to finish saying what he was telling himself when he froze on the spot,looking at Y/N who was hanging upside down with a bow and arrow in her hands,shooting at targets that she setted up herself,he was examining her movements from where he was standing without getting noticed by her.

She was moving around to the beat of her {F/S} (Favorite song) as she was shooting the targets with perfect shots and aim,her hair was tied in a braided bun and she was wearing her casual clothes due to her not having the archer uniform with her. She then shoots an arrow at Chris,barely hitting him and it hits the tree instead,making Chris jump,he was recording her the whole time in secret,she noticed him standing there,she looked shocked and rushed towards him "Jesus Chris! Are you okay? I'm sorry about that,I got so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realize that you were..wait a minute,were you watching me this whole time?" She said,catching up to his intentions,making him chuckle "Of course,you did the same to me,so I did it to you too" He smiled,Y/N lets out a sigh and smiled as he puts the bow on her back "Fair enough".

"But holy shit,you're really good at archery" He said,clearly impressed with her skills,making her blush. "Thanks Chris,I appreciate it" She said,still smiling. "I'll go put these items back where they belong" "I'll help since I have nothing better to do honestly" Said Chris as he carries one of the targets,Y/N was kind of surprised to see Chris helping her this time,cause this never happened ever since she started working for him. But she didn't think anything of it,she thought that it was just nice of him to help out.
After putting away the targets,bow and arrows,they waited by the shore for the campers to finish their challenge and to see who won it.
"Strange,it's not this quiet all the time or is it just me?" Said Y/N who was looking at Boney Island,Chris laughed a bit "Wait for it Y/N,just wait" He said,still smiling while looking at Boney Island. Then there was an explosion on the island "Chris,did you put explosives on that island?" She asks with her arms crossed,Chris shrugged "I don't know,I kind of forgot" He said as he looked at the island again,making Y/N sigh. They continue looking out for any sign of the teams,still nothing. Y/N started to worry and looked at Chris "Should we go get them? I'm kind of worried for their safety" She said as she shivered,he shrugged again as he was still keeping a look out. "Nah,I see them already,over there" He said as he points to the direction of both teams,trying to paddle all the way to us. "Oh,well I'll go get the campfire ready,call me if you need anything" Said Y/N as she stood up from the ground and headed towards the campfire "Yeah yeah,I'll let you know" He said as he keeps track of which team is the closest to the shore.