One- New rat

I made my way over to the cafeteria, not bothering to put my stuff in my locker. Finally reaching the packed room, I join the queue.

"Did you hear about the new rat?" Someone says next to me. I turn my head towards them but obviously they weren't talking to me.

"Yeah, he burned down a fucking boys home" Their friend laughs. Jesus Christ this guy is worse than the last rat. I got the same trashy food before sitting down at my group's table. A few seconds after I sat down, all five of them pack up and run off. Leaving me alone again. 

—Marcus pov— 

I was sat with Billy, Petra and Lex. The three of them were explaining who everyone was at Kings Dominion.

I was just nodding and not really paying attention until I spotted one girl sat alone.

"Who's that?" I ask them, looking at her. They follow my gaze before Lex laughs.

"You might not wanna go near her" Lex laughs, patting my shoulder.

"Why?" I ask them "What's wrong with her?"

"That girl, my friend, is next in line for her family business-" Billy starts before Petra cuts him off.

"Basically, she's a mafia princess" She says, the two boys falling into a fit of laughter.

"Why's she alone though?"

"Cause everyone's afraid of her father" Lex tells me.

"Fuck it" I say before standing up and walking over to the table. I look back to see the worried faces of my new found friends. As I approach the table, she stands up and pulls at a knife (The knife below).

 As I approach the table, she stands up and pulls at a knife (The knife below)

She points at me, I put my hands up.

"What do you want" She states less as a question and more of a statement.

"You just looked lonely" I tell her "Do you mind putting the knife down?"

She rolls her eyes before sitting down and placing the knife back on her belt.

"It's a dagger" She mutters.

"Okay, my bad" I say, chuckling "Can I sit?"

"You want too?" She asks "Do you know who I am?"

"Yeah, I know who you are" I say, sitting opposite to her "Princess"

"Oh fuck off" She smiles "I don't even want the stupid business"

"Alright, seems like a sensitive topic" I chuckle "Wont comment on it next time"

"Next time?" She deadpans.

"Yeah" I say before putting a hand out "Marcus"

"Daisy" She says, shaking my hand.

—Daisy pov—

"Daisy" I introduce myself, shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you, Daisy" Marcus smiles.

"Nice to meet you, Marcus" I smile. Nobody's talked to me since they found out who I was. He got up from the table and winks at me before turning to walk off.

"I still have a dagger!" I yell, flipping him off. He laughs before sitting down at the rat's table.

I quickly finish my food before walking back to my dorm. Making sure to smack the back of Marcus' head when walking past him.

"What the fuck" He whines, turning around.

"Don't talk to me, dumb fuck" I laugh, flipping him off before turning around walking out.