Ch-11 : Photos

RECAP :

" Do not forget ."

" Of course not. Unlike you I do not forget easily."

" Promise?"

"Promise."

And Maybe .

CONTINUATION:

Zishu and Kexing came out of the car.

As soon as they entered the house, Madam Went hurriedly came in front of them.

"KEXING !!! Is it true you had an accident!??! " Madam Wen asked seeing the bandage hand.

"Mom... Let us enter first."
Kexing said, tiredness all over his face.

Madam Wen looked at Zishu, " Ahh .. Zishu , are you all right? Are you hurt somewhere? I shouldn't have let you go with this kid! " said worriedly.

"Uhh.. Umm... I'm o-"

"Mom are you worried about me or scaring him?"

Wen Kexing said interuupting Zishu.

"Of course i am worried about Zishu. You can take of yourself!" Madam Wen said, without even looking at Kexing and checking at Zishu.

Kexing sighed and went to his room.

Zishu smiled, "Ah.. Auntie, I'm alright."

"What 'alright' ? Look at yourself , you looks so tired! And caring about my son-in-law, i mean son is my responsibility." Madam Wen replied with a smile.

Zishu looked at her suspiciously but shrugged it off.
He is too tired to think about anything .

(~TIME SKIP~)

'How the heck i ended up here?' Zishu thought , while looking down at the notes which he is writing.

Wen Kexing looked at Zishu, "Is Ah-Xu tired already?", and asked with a mischievous smile.

Zishu who is totally annoyed just ignored Kexing.

Why did he end up here!?

~FLASHBACK~

Zishu was coming out of his last class minding his own business but three idiots stopped Zishu .

Zishu looked at the three , he is already so much annoyed because of a particular alpha , and now them!

"What?" Zishu asked coldly.
"Why 'Ah-Xu' ? Can't we ask some help?" One of them said . He is clearly mocking him with that nickname he hate so much!.

"What do you want?" Zishu is irritated. He hate the way they always behave to him.

If you want to ask why they mostly pick on him , the reason is that Wen Kexing!

"Where is your Alpha ? "

"In hell... How would i Know?" Zishu said raising one if his eyebrows while tilting his head sideway.

"Ummm... Isn't he is your ...... Boyfriend..?"

At the question , Zishu froze.
An unwanted blush spreading over Zishu's face.

Boyfriend.

"What the hell you ate saying!?" Zishu shouted at them .

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"Why am i writing this anyway?" Zishu asked angrily.

"You literally promised Ah-Xu!" Kexing replied.

~FLASHBACK~

" I'll take the injection but in return I want something." Wen Kexing said to Zishu.

" What? " Zishu asked.

" I.. "

"What?"

"Later.... I'll ask you later"

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"You could have asked something else!" Zishu said.

"Oh.. What should i ask that , Ah-Xu?" Kexing asked with a smirk.

Zishu gulped. Well, writing the notes is also not something a big deal but so boring

"Ah-Xu , I'm going to get some snacks , okay?" Kexing asked.

"Hmmm."

After getting the response from Zishu , he stood up and walk away.

After Kexing left , his phone made a 'ding' sound.

Zishu at first ignore it but after few seconds more sounds were coming so he took the phone to investigate but he got shocked when he saw the lock screen wallpaper.

His face!?

This man took his photos without his permission!!!!!!!!
How ? When ? Why?

////////////////////////////////

Hello everyone! How you all are??
After a long time i decided to write .... This chapter is not really that good but i hope you all like it.
The chapter is too short and i am sorry for that.
I'll try to write more in future.
Stay Safe . Stay Healthy.