836-840

Chapter 836: Someone Is Angry
It would have been fine if he merely debuted, but his debut had caused people to pay attention to him. Soon, someone found out that Zhai Yao was Su Cha’s ex-boyfriend.

She had already said that Zhai Yao’s appearance was not bad. Otherwise, he would not have been able to start his career so easily.

He was a singing newcomer. He did not participate in any talent show programs and directly started to appear on variety shows. At the same time, he started to participate in activities.

His debut was sudden. As a newcomer, logically speaking, he should not be popular yet, but because he had the identity of Su Cha’s ex-boyfriend, he quickly appeared in the public eye.

Huayu Entertainment Official: “Today’s latest gossip. A certain fresh meat celebrity, Zhai Yao, is actually Su Cha’s mysterious first love ex-boyfriend. How many points do you think he has? [Picture] [Picture]”

“What the hell? He just debuted. Why did he bring up Su Cha’s name? Will he die if he doesn’t make use of his identity as Su Cha’s ex-boyfriend? It’s obviously a publicity stunt. Disgusting!”

“Some people are very agitated. Is this person Su Cha’s ex-boyfriend? Yes! Your master, Su Cha, admitted it herself. He only brought it up to explain the matter. What’s wrong? Can’t he do that?”

“Actually, he’s not bad-looking. Looks like handsome guys and pretty girls indeed go together. But now that he’s debuted as Su Cha’s ex-boyfriend, hmmm, something seems up.”

“Why did he suddenly debut? Is he trying to rekindle the spark with Su Cha?”

“I wonder what Su Cha will think when she sees it? First love is always hard to forget. Didn’t Su Cha admit that she had an unforgettable past? It depends on that whether the two of them have a chance.”

“What the f*ck is this talk of them getting back together? They’ve been over for so long already. Now that the girl has become popular, he wants to take advantage of her again? He still wants to get back together? Disgusting!”

Zhai Yao began to trend on the Internet. At least, for a short while, he did.

A show that he participated in was directly dug out by someone. They commented that something about him was difficult to explain in a few words. His singing was not very good, and it felt like he was lip-syncing.

Other than his being slightly good-looking, how did such a person manage to debut?

Su Cha’s fans could not accept his use of Su Cha to become famous.

However, the anti-fans were very happy. The more Su Cha didn’t want something, the more they wanted it to happen. For example, Su Cha’s fans hated the thought of her reconciling with her ex.

“Actually, this newbie called Zhai Yao is quite compatible with Su Cha, isn’t he? There’s nothing wrong with his looks.”

“Su Cha is usually quick to refute things, but she hasn’t done so yet. Why are you all so anxious?]

“What if Su Cha wants to rekindle her old flame…?”

When the media saw such big gossip news, they naturally wanted to interview Su Cha at the first instance. However, Tan Jinsui blocked them with a sentence. “This is the truth. We won’t refute it, but Su Cha is now focused on her career, and her past relationship has ended. There are some things that I hope you won’t casually say. This is a young woman’s reputation we’re talking about, right?”