― 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

SPECIAL 」

Scenario:

How the Seijoh VBC Members
spend their day off with you ^^

― Oikawa Tōru 

He would take you out on a date, obviously. Probably at a café or go around the neighbourhood. You wouldn't agree at first, saying he needs to rest and relax on his day off rather than doing things. But Oikawa being Oikawa just had to be so persistent with those kinds of things.

He's most likely to flirt here and there and you would laugh every time. To say it was a nice date was an understatement, it was the best you've ever experienced. 

The brunette brought you everywhere, saying he had to show you this and that. Seriously, the boy was so happy about the date that he wanted to bring you on a trip across the world. 

He's probably the sweetest since he would keep you comfortable and never fail to entertain you. A very lovable idiot <3

― Matsukawa Issei

Dude do be pranking people. 

He'd come to ask you for some advice then drag you into the mess. You couldn't help but admire Mattsun's plans. Not gonna lie, it was pretty smart. 

Though he pretended to be stuck and need help carrying out the prank, he actually wanted you to enjoy pranking people with him. It was fun. Not to mention the hilarious expressions of his classmates when they were pranking threw you two rolling on the ground with muffled laughter. 

Afterward, you two would get in trouble. Spending time in detention together, planning for another one wasn't much of a bad idea anyways, lol.

― Hanamaki Takahiro

You'll never believe what this young man did.

Deciding it might be a good idea, he set up some speakers—so big you don't even know where he got them—along with some mics.