Chapter 15- Zayne's Punishment.

"Malcolm Donover can kiss my arse."

Aubrey and I both looked over at Penny, who was storming up to us in the library.

"What did he do now?" I asked. Penny angrily sat down in the seat beside Aubrey and threw her bag on the chair on the other side of her. This week, Malcolm had been considerably rude, I guess this Friday was no exception.

"He shoved me into the wall on the way over here, crushing my art homework in my bag," she groaned whilst taking out said artwork. It was a large piece of paper with cloths and small objects hanging off it, most now squished or torn.

I frowned, "does he have nothing better to do than make other peoples lives miserable?"

"Right," Aubrey agreed. I reached out to take the paper from Penny and inspected the damage.

"If either of you have glue, I can stick the fabrics back on but we might need sellotape for the rest," I told them. Aubrey brightened up, "I have some."

Aubrey reached into her bag to get them and Penny breathed out, "you guys are life savers, oh my god."

"We know," Aubrey chuckled as I laid out the paper on the table so we could get to work. When I was midway through sticking some fabric down, Penny started talking again.

"Karma got him though."

"How so?" Aubrey asked, taping two broken object pieces together.

"Before I came in the library doors, he turned around the corner, out of my sight and bumped into someone and yelled at them for being stupid pricks," she laughed to herself, still focused on gluing her homework back together. What's so funny?

"How is that karma?" Aubrey was just as confused as me.

"The people were your older brothers." She was far too amused by this.

I, on the other hand, stopped what I was doing and looked at her utterly petrified. My eyes widened to an impossible size and Aubrey did the same, however she tried to repress a smile.

Maybe they just ignored him? I mean, why would they listen to a twelve year old. It affected them in no way shape or form.

Just as I started to believe the small reassurances to myself, we heard a loud crash out in the hall way. Our heads shot up, looking at each other concerned. I didn't wait for them as I got up and darted for the door.

When I left the hallway was empty, but I heard commotion around the corner so naturally I peeped around to see what was happening.

I cringed when I saw Malcolm being held up against the lockers by a very cool looking Silas.

His feet dangled three feet off the ground and he gripped Silas hands, which were gripping onto his backpack straps, in attempt to pry them off.

Zach and Zaiden stood on Silas' left. I could faintly see them behind the two arguing- well not so much as arguing as it was a twelve year old getting taught a lesson by Silas Verlice.

They were drawing quite the crowd. Students came from all directions, from behind me, opposite me and even from a few classrooms.

At one point even Mr Laurier came out of his classroom at the end of the hallway. Malcolm saw this in the midst of looking for help.

"Sir!" he cried, helplessly. Mr Laurier looked up to see who called for him and saw the student's predicament. As soon as he looked at us, he turned away and walked back into his classroom, his whole aura screaming 'I'm so done with this shit.'

Malcolm's helplessness grew, Silas' smirk grew.

"You want to repeat to me what you just said?" Silas growled, pushing the twelve year old further up to the lockers, the lock on it definitely pushing painfully into his back.