ʟᴀᴍʙᴏʀɢʜɪɴɪ ᴀᴠᴇɴᴛᴀᴅᴏʀ

𝙻𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚒 𝙰𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛 - $𝟹𝟿𝟹, 𝟼𝟿𝟻
a spanish-named lambo
decently expensive car

i was inspired** why do me and sapnap have the same legs what

THE CARS WERE LINED UP AT THE-

starting line. engines were revved and y/n drummed their fingers on the steering wheel. they glanced over and made eye contact with techno who had his windows down. he smiled and winked, looking back to the track.

the track was just like nascar. a huge circle with four turns. quite boring but it wasn't when you were driving.

when the announcer said go, y/n's foot slammed on the pedal and they bolted off the starting line.

the curve was sharp and it was difficult not to crash into someone. the other racers however....

they really could care less. this was for money and adrenaline. take your pick.

they completed a lap, y/n in third. they were slowly getting closer to second when karl pulled up beside them, between techno and y/n.

"your sun roof open?!" he yelled over the harsh winds.

"yeah!"

karl unbuckled and climbed on his roof carefully, steering the car with his feet as he calculated when to jump.

as soon as they passed the curve, he dove into the roof and landed in the passenger seat with a tiny bounce.

"you come here often babe?"

y/n shook their head with a laugh as karl looked around .

"technoblade should be getting in my car- oh now!" karl glanced out the window as technoblade jumped, landing on the side. he opened the door and climbed in.

"who's driving his?"

"ah, techno's a car guy. of course he's got the latest stuff."

"which is?"

"auto pilot, speed sensors, the whole shit."

"hmm..."

"he should get second, his car is programmed to keep up with the fastest car."

"which is about to be me. hold onto your hats, gents."

y/n gear shifted as karl leaned back in the seat. their car went faster and they drifted around the curve.

they were slowly approaching first, racing against a random yellow car.

"who's that?"

"some sloppy rich guy i guess. i dunno. i see him a lot at the garage."