Girls vs Boys Quidditch

Start from the beginning

(Tiktok leggings)

He walked up to her and said, "your butt looks great in those leggings."

Y/N stood up from the squat and looked at Harry.

There was a long pause in between them.

Then, Y/N leaned towards him and whispered, "you should see me without them."

Harry definitely didn't expect that response.

Roger who heard it from a far shouted, "why would you take off your butt?"

Harry and Y/N exchanged a confused look, and then they both started laughing.

Y/N quickly caught herself.

This is no time to mingle, this is time to prepare for the game.

Harry noticed what she was doing and repeated her expression.

"And Potter, my eyes are up here." she said while signaling where her eyes are.

Y/N started walking towards the weights machine and Harry yelled, "oh, so last name basis. Got it L/N."

She looked at him and laid on the cushion under the weight. Since Harry was looking at her, she took the heaviest weight and started lifting them.

Y/N could see the other girls glaring at the boys

Y/N could see the other girls glaring at the boys. They knew her motto. No fraternizing with the enemy.

Y/N was sweaty from all the heavy lifting she did to get ready, and suddenly her hands slipped and she let go of the weight. The heavy metal weight was coming down towards her.

An inch before it hitting Y/N straight in the stomach, the weight stopped. She looked up and saw Harry holding on to it with one hand.

Even though they were supposed to be against each other that day, Harry still likes to always spot Y/N while doing weights, in case they can be too much for her.

He placed the weight on the hooks. Y/N lifted herself up and looked at him, "you're welcome darling" he said.

Y/N was internally smiling. She loved seeing protective Harry, but she responded, "you got lucky Potter." and went on the floor to do glute bridges while facing Harry.