★彡 i'm ok. you know, the usual kind of weird. ★彡

HEY BITCHES, THOUGHT YOU WERE DONE WITH ME? HAHAHAHA NO, I'M STILL HERE!! AND I BROUGHT THE SEQUEL TO STAIRS WITH ME!! EXCITED TO FALL DOWN MORE STAIRS? well too bad, you won't. (hopefully.)

i bought selever's outfit

cw for unhealthy eating habits, not angsty per se but not as fluffy as my usual stuff

———————————

it had been a week since y/n had been (verbally) pushed down a flight of stairs. and by that, i really mean they had just been scared and fell down, but saying that they were verbally pushed sounds more interesting. they were doing fine, physically. but sarvente insisted that they stay longer to ensure they were alright. not that they minded much, sarvente was really nice to them, and they got to hang out with their best friend, rasazy.

as for selever? y/n couldn't be happier that they got to spend so much time with him. they had initially tried to pretend that they were just so annoyed, which selever didn't quite understand, as he knew they were physically injured but he never heard of them getting diagnosed with tsundere bitch disease. but by the first night they had warmed up to him, and the two were now effectively dating. emphasis on effectively, because it wasn't exact official, but it was very obvious the way that the two felt for each other. even if selever was addicted to teasing and annoying them.

but with the amount of time the two spent together, selever couldn't help but notice just how terrible y/n was at taking care of themself. sarvente had also noticed this, along with rasazy who already knew, and faced constant disappointment every time she tried to get them to take care of themself better. needless to say, it never worked well much for her, which may have been partially due to the fact that she had a very mellow approach to it, one that the other two could never manage.

✦—————✦

selever walked downstairs, to where sarvente was very happily making breakfast. he wasn't sure why she was so happy while doing so, but she was usually happy while doing anything, except for ruv ate whole sticks of her ice cream at a time when she SPECIFICALLY SAID HE COULD HAVE ONE (1) BITE, HOW GODDAMN HARD IS THAT, RUV?

"oh, good morning, selever! how is y/n doing?"

"fine, fine. say, i wanna bring them breakfast, you think i could arrange that?" he was still half awake, not nearly his hyper self yet.

"oh, that sounds great! i'm so glad you're deciding to help out!"

"yeah, yeah." he replied, walking back upstairs to his room.

✦—————✦

he walked back into his room, where y/n was still asleep, but they had rolled over to the side of the bed selever was sleeping on before. he chuckled, seeing this, and sat in bed, pulling y/n towards him so that their head was now resting on his lap; he started petting y/n, planting a light kiss on their forehead, and waited for sarvente to call him.

but this petting was enough to wake y/n up. their eyes fluttered open and locked onto selever; they sat up on his lap, wrapping their arms around him and resting their forehead on his collarbone.

"kehehe. morning, simp. you hungry?"

"very." they hummed. "it's been, what? 2 days since my last meal."

"wha- hold on, 2 days? you need to eat! okay, stay he-"

"no, no! it's alright! i can get it myself, it's fine." they insisted, but when they got up they immediately realized how lightheaded they were. but not wanting selever to worry, they walked away as if it was normal.

they walked out into the hallway, selever following right behind them. "why are you following me? i'm fine."

"shut up, no you're not. c'mon, take my hand."

they were a bit surprised at selever's aggressive concern, but they brushed it off and took his hand, still insisting that they were fine. but he took them by the hand down the hall and the stairs.

but while they were walking down the stairs, y/n felt themself getting more lightheaded, and they...

.

.

.

"Y/N!" selever had grabbed them, stopping them from falling down the stairs, but they certainly didn't seem to be doing well. they were almost completely unresponsive, barely conscious.

"ah.. what..?" they held onto selever, knowing something was wrong.

he gripped them tightly, holding them against his chest and sitting on one of the stairs, keeping them close to him.

"you need to take care of yourself, y/n. don't scare me like that again. you're going to give me a fucking heart attack."

"..i-i'm sorry." their apology was muffled by their sobbing as they hugged selever.

the two stayed there for a bit until rasazy came down the stairs and the two moved, getting y/n a breakfast while they sat in selever's lap, oddly not getting questioned by sarvente about why y/n looked like they had been crying.

——————————

you should practice healthy eating habits

[words // 850]