Chapter: 1

An: I dont own NAruto it is owned by Masashi Kishimoto and i dont intend to buy it because i cant afford. Now onto the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto Uzumaki

In Konoha

Naruto Uzumaki is a sweet blonde-haired boy with cerulean bright eyes. He was an orphan who studies at the ninja academy. It was all thanks to the Hokage-jiji, who gave Naruto an apartment and enrolled him in the Konoha Ninja Academy.
He wanted to grow up and become Hokage after all.

Flashback 2 years ago:

"jiji what does it mean to be a Hokage and shinobi." asked Naruto tenderly in his sweet voice. He is about 4 years now

"That's and interesting question Naruto-kun. You see a shinobi is a person who endures everything around him to protect the precious ones around him. A shinobi is someone who will go to any lengths to save the precious things to him. All those shinobi you see around are the same. They work to protect this precious village." said Hiruzen to Naruto.

"Woah isn't it awesome jiji?" said a wide-eyed Naruto.

"Of course, it is. And to answer your other question, A Hokage is someone who protects his village with all the might he has. I am saying this because, I hold this village precious to me. I will gladly give my life to save the village if needed." Said Hiruzen proudly.

"Then if you are protecting everyone in the village shouldn't you be like super strong?" Asked Naruto curiously.

"You see Naruto-kun, when you hold something very dear to you and wish to protect it you will eventually turn strong. That is my belief and I feel its quite true."

"Well then I decided jiji, even I am going to be a Hokage one day and I shall surpass everyone before me." Said Naruto cheerily with happiness of learning something new.

"It is wonderful Naruto-kun. I am sure that you will become Hokage one day if you work hard. I believe in you." said Hiruzen as he ruffled Naruto's blond hair.

Flashback end

It has been 2 years since Naruto started to attend Ninja academy. He has been doing average in the academy. Only things he feared were written tests as he barely managed to pass and the clone jutsu. Whenever he tried to do or practice it always turned out to be a disaster for him. But the substitution jutsu and tansformation jutsu he managed to perform well enough.

His Taijutsu skills were the best among his class mates. He even beat Sasuke a lot of time in their weekly taijutsu spars. And when he does that there are those fangirls who rile up on him and start to yell at him and say that he cheated and say other lame excuses as Sasuke got defeated. He used to walk away silently with hands in his pocket or on his head. But at the end of the spar, he used to always be happy because if there was anyone who acknowledged him it was Sasuke. He acknowledges Naruto's strength in their spar. Though they don't talk with each other he felt Sasuke might be his first friend.

Even Sasuke never had a problem in getting defeated by Naruto. He felt that he is having a rival and was happy. Sasuke too felt that he was acknowledged only as Sasuke but not as 'Great Sasuke Uchiha' by Naruto, he used to feel happy about this aspect in their spars.
He didn't know why but he also felt that Naruto and he might soon get along.

Time skip: 1 week after Uchiha Massacre;

Ever since the Uchiha Massacre Sasuke became cold and distant. Though he never talked with anyone in the academy before, everyone around him understood that, he isn't the old Sasuke Uchiha anymore. He was turning darker day by day. He was cutting himself from people around him. He only had one thing in his mind now.
'Revenge'
He wanted revenge for the death of his clan. He wanted to kill his brother Itachi Uchiha.