Chapter Nineteen

SAGITTARIUS' POV

"Okay." I simply say.

"What do you mean, okay!" Ophiuchus says to me.

"We'll figure this out. But for now. Chill." I say as I think about the situation.

Virgo getting followed in the mansion.. Is a pretty big thing to be honest.

"Sagittarius is right. Chill and enjoy cheetos!" Orion says as he resumes playing video games.

"Y'all are crazy." Ophiuchus sighs.

"Why was only I told about this?" I ask.

"Coz Virgo is from Chaos. And you have to take responsibility." Ophiuchus says.

"Please. You are kidding right. Me. Responsibility." I laugh.

"Giving me responsibility is getting yourself killed." I add.

"That's true. But we don't want the others to panic... And we know that even if the world ends, you won't panic coz you are a little shit." Ophiuchus says.

True tho.

"So, what are the possibilities?" I ask.

"Could be the enemies of Greek Gods." Ophiuchus says.

"So, Tartarus has risen?" I ask.

"How the fuck do you know girl?" Orion asks and I shrug.

"Tartarus has risen. Not all of them living in Tartarus. But Tartarus wants to take revenge on Zeus and the other Gods for the death of his son Typhon." Ophiuchus says.

"But wasn't Tartarus under control of Hades?" I ask.

"How the fuck do you know?" Orion asks me again.

"He was. But not now." Ophiuchus says.

"Cyclopes, Kronos, some Titans like Prometheus, King Sisyphus, King Tantalus, Ixion, Danaides, giant Tityos, and King Salmoneus. Who all would come out?" I ask remembering what I had read.

"Kronos won't. Hades will make sure about that. But the others we are not sure. They will either come out or send minions and monsters. And the worst part is that they can bring Medusa back by using the magic of the Charmed Ones and the All." Ophiuchus says.

"You know... I wasn't interested until I heard about Medusa. If she comes back then shit will rise." I sigh.

"Ion wanna die saving the world. Don't got that hero complex. I still simp over 'young' Tom Riddle from  Harry Potter. That guy was hot until he became Voldemort." I add and Orion laughs.

Ophiuchus sighs.

"If anything like that happens again then we'll tell Scorpio too. As he is not only responsible for all of you but also more responsible than you." Ophiuchus says.

"Bro, don't give me that shit. I don't care about those 10 people right now. Those shit heads forgot my birthday."

"Isn't it like 8 Dec?" Ophiuchus asks.

"How the fuck do you remember and they don't? I'm not talking to them for weeks. Anyways bye. I have to go to the training. It's our first training after all."

"I remember everyone's birthday. And about training, Cassiopeia and Us both will be there too. I'll give you a tip. Focus." Ophiuchus smirks.

"I won't. Thanks. By the way, good luck with Cassiopeia!" I say as I leave and they follow.