Coccydynia (Taehyung Sickfic)

Start from the beginning

"So, he had an injection last time, right?" he asked hyung.

"Yes doctor."

"The area is quite inflamed but we need to go with the oral medicines only. I can't give him another shot this early."

"Alright doc."

After writing the prescription, he explained, "I've prescribed only a couple of medicines for a week to help with inflammation and pain. You can go for hot and cold compression thrice a day. And.. I'll check him up after a week."

"Okay, thankyou so much doc" he beamed, shaking hands with him.

"No problem."

Time skip
Bangtan dorm
Taehyung's room
Taehyung pov

With the help of a donut pillow, I was sitting on the bed. All the hyungs but Jin hyung were around me, some were on the bed while some sat on the chairs.

"What did the doctor say?" Namjoon hyung, who was on the chair beside me, asked Jimin hyung.

"There's no major damage.. He has prescribed some pills for inflammation... Next appointment is after a week.."

"That's good. Still, the condition seems quite painful, isn't it?" Yoongi hyung frowned as if the doctor underestimate the seriousness of the pain.

"Ah.. N-no... It's not as hurtful as the last time..." I lowkey lied about it. I didn't want any of them to worry much.

"Taehyung-ah! See, what I've cooked for you!" Jin hyung exclaimed while entering the room with a tray.

"W-what is it hyung?" I asked, hissing in pain simultaneously as I was trying to sit properly.

"Hey, let me help you" Hobi hyung got up from his seat and held my hand to help me sit.

"Thanks hyung."

Jungkook hyung set the bed table for Jin hyung to keep the tray on it.

"Tada.. !!! " he removed the lid from the plate in the most dramatic way possible.

"Hotteok! Whoa! Thanks hyung!" I was astonished by his great efforts to make me feel good. And it really worked like a miracle.

Grabbing the pancake, I shoved it into my mouth. The sweet taste brought a wide smile on my face automatically.

"Is it good?" he asked, patting my head lovingly.

With my mouth stuffed with hotteok, I said, "It's so yum!"

Even though I was preoccupied with food, still I could sense my hyungs smiling at me. Being the youngest of all, I was undoubtedly the most loved and spoilt member.

When I finished eating the food, Namjoon hyung handed over the medicines along with a glass of water to me.

"Uhh... Can I take these later on....?" I whined, looking at him with a ray of hope.

"Taehyung..." he said in a low voice, staring straight into my eyes.

Gulping in fear, I swallowed the medicines down my throat without complaining. The bitterness of the drug overrode the sweetness of pancakes.

"Yuck..!"

"That's like a good boy" hyung beamed, ruffling my hair.

"Do you want more hotteok?" Jin hyung asked.

"Yes!" he cheered me up again. Everybody laughed at my childish behavior.

Time skip
11 pm