ʙᴜɢᴀᴛᴛɪ ʟᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴛᴜʀᴇ ɴᴏɪʀᴇ

PUBLISHED/EDITED: August 6/7, 2021

as of this date, all chapters have been edited! i suggest going back and rereading the chapters :) this is a new chapter, not an old edited one!!

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎
𝙱𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒 𝙻𝚊 𝚅𝚘𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝙽𝚘𝚒𝚛𝚎: $𝟷𝟾,𝟽𝟶𝟶,𝟶𝟶𝟶
THE most expensive car in the world

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎𝙱𝚞𝚐𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒 𝙻𝚊 𝚅𝚘𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝙽𝚘𝚒𝚛𝚎: $𝟷𝟾,𝟽𝟶𝟶,𝟶𝟶𝟶THE most expensive car in the world

"
SO LIKE...WHAT DO WE DO NOW?...
DO YOU GUYS PLAY MINIGOLF?"

wilbur finally spoke up as they sat on the semi-crowded street. the night air was a bit chilly, so ranboo gave y/n his hoodie. it was a tad bit big on him, so it was practically a blanket on y/n.

"that sounds fun! i've got cash-"

"yeah i can't believe i'm paying for everything!" wilbur cut y/n off, pretending to talk to technoblade.

"wilbur...."

"hm, yes?"

"i have mo-"

"and i'll be using my credit card to pay!" wilbur turned back to technoblade to finish the 'conversation'.

y/n lunged at wilbur but tubbo tackled them before they could reach him.

"i'll kill you, cocky bastard!"

tubbo struggled to hold y/n as wilbur laughed his ass off.

ranboo and tommy grabbed tubbo and technoblade picked y/n up with one arm. he held them in a straight jacket hold, their back to his chest.

he leaned his head over their shoulder, turning his head to look at their face.

"are you done? may i let you go?" he said in a monotone voice, wilbur chuckling at the way techno treated them like a child.

"yes of course!"

"i take that as a no."

wilbur snatched y/n and threw them over his shoulder, running to his car.

y/n began beating on his back. yelling at him to put them down. they clawed at his back, their nails dug into his skin. he bled a bit, making him stifle a groan.

"wilbur i'm a full grown person! i'm heavy-"

"babe, i threw one of my full grown male friends in the ocean after holding him for 2 minutes. i've literally picked niki up and chucked her when i first saw her. i lifted george with one arm out of a pool. i think i can carry you."

y/n slumped over in defeat.

"i like your shoes. they remind me of my 2007 emo faze."

"hey wilbur, i see you used your creative outlet to think of that compliment!"