😒The a*s hats come home😒

Just a fair note...everything's been to peachy and nice so in this chapter there's gonna be some angst.

Now here's the thing, I HATE writing or even thinking about angst so I hope I don't get sad or uncomfortable while writing this. Good luck everyone and fair ⚠️ TW⚠️

⚠️This will include intrusive thoughts, yelling and gas lighting, I hope you guys don't cry with this.⚠️

AND

*In no way am I romanticizing anything*

(YOUR POV)
Since they weren't coming home in a few hours, so last night we ordered some Wendy's and it filled us up pretty good, we also watched the kissing booth!....SIKE!!!! We watched the Addams family.

Of course sadly they couldn't stay in the room I gave them over night so my entire room was filled with cats, a dog and a lot of cat hair. It was annoying at first but I got used to it.

~Time skip to 9:30 in the morning~

I woke up and honestly had no other choice but too, I had to make everyone there food and mine, clean up the house and wear an outfit that'll piss off my parents.

I also had a song stuck in my head for awhile (song above).
Outfit that'll piss off ur parents

You can pick :)

I also was craving some sweet things, so I just had some pancakes with syrup and strawberry's {always the best pick}

Fed the fictional characters and then have something special to sebbys cat, by the time I was done with everything it was 11:00 and they would be home any min- *knock knock* and speak of the devil there here.

I open the door and who do I see first? My annoying sister Emily. "Ugh your style is still messed up as always" she said with a face of disgust, "and your still a basic bitch who has Starbucks every day and considers themselves as "one of the boys",".

We both gave each other a death glare before my parents had to come in and make everything worse. "Oh my goodness (Y/N), why on EARTH do you have all of these pets!? It's outrageous and expensive no less". My mother Jane said with horror.

"Weren't you guys on a four month vacation in Paris and left me here, by myself, and had to take responsibility of your things even though your the adults here?"

"Now now (Y/N) just because your salty that we forgot about you doesn't mean that you can give sass and a bunch of pets!" My dad chris said angrily starting at Pluto.

"OH!?! So you forgot about me? How many times has that happened now huh?! Count from the age of 10 when you thought that I was mature enough to stay home ALONE AND COOK MY OWN MEALS HUH?!"

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK TO US THAT WAY YOU USELESS CHILD!!, WE GAVE YOU MONEY, A HOUSE, AND LIFE IS THAT NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU??!" My father said in disbelief and as if he is any of a better father then grandpa.

"NO THAT ISN'T ENOUGH, I NEEDED A FATHER FIGURE TO TELL ME ABOUT THE DANGERS OF THE WORLD, AND HOW HARD I HAVE TO WORK OR EVEN TAKE ME ON A TRIP WITH YOU INSTEAD OF ALWAYS LEAVING ME BEHIND!!!"

'Just run away now, they won't care, they never did. Maybe if I rent out a place and steal money I could finally have my own freedom'

"Well I guess things don't go the way you want it too huh kid?, now stop crying and being weak, you look pathetic" My dad said looking me down as if I was some sort of disease.

Shit

I forgot that everyone is right behind me, they must think all of this is crazy or something.

I picked up my stuff, and they all followed behind me I could tell Emily wanted to man handle all of them, but they just hissed and barked at her with there claws out.

I snickered while looking ahead and went up to my room, they all got in and transformed back into there original selfs.

"Now I'm glad that I don't have any parents" ciel and alois said in disbelief on what they just witnessed. I let out a small chuckle and got to my snack cabinet so I can calm myself down a bit.

"(Y/N) you said that was going on when you were only ten, is that why your so mature for your age?" William said in questioning, they all had serious faces on, they seemed pissed, sad, and disgusted.

"Uhhh, ya somewhere around that age, and Emily's only two years younger then me, so they wanted HER to have a good childhood and not me, there other kid".

You know Sebastians demoning right? Well imagine that but x10000.

Even Claude and will the two people who barley show any emotion were pissed and had a VERY dark sense around them. Hell even undertaker stopped smiling and almost moved the hair out of his eyes.

"(Y/N) I read your thoughts when everything went quiet back there, and I have a few questions" Sebastian said while walking forward making direct eye contact with me.

"Uhhh what is it?" I answered

"The first is, do you always have those thoughts running around your head like a mad person with wheels for brains or is that just you?"

"It's not just me Sebastian, they get worse over time when you feel like you aren't enough or you just want people to like you more so then you get burnt out".

He nodded but still looked sad, never the less went on to the next question.

"And why don't you run away? We could go with you, steal a bit of your parents money and then go off to a different place, you have job also"

I laughed aloud a bit at the idea.

"I wish it was that easy, but things get expensive real fast so I might have to get back to you on that".

They got quiet again and waited for awhile before sitting down somewhere in my room.

"Ya know, it's gotten a bit to sad in here and it's not good for anyone, so how about we go through the window to the park? And don't worry I have a ladder beside my window".

They all nodded since I guess we wanted to see each other smile again, sadly we had to leave sebbys cat at home since it's not trained enough to stay with us there, but don't worry.

In case Emily tries to come in I locked my door and hid the little ball of fluff in a safe corner of my room with plenty off food and water to keep the occupied (including some mats so they don't pee or poop on my floor)

When we got down I showed them the way to the park which was actually close by, all while thinking...

'Would they even care if I ran away?'

...

'Fuck it'