008.

BACK AT SCHOOL, IT WAS HARD TO KEEP THE SECRET THAT NINI HAD GINA'S SHOES WHEN SEEING HER IN THE HALLWAYS

BACK AT SCHOOL, IT WAS HARD TO KEEP THE SECRET THAT NINI HAD GINA'S SHOES WHEN SEEING HER IN THE HALLWAYS. Right now, she was originally gonna go in the dressing room just to practice her singing for a little bit, but she saw Gina standing there with the costume designer. Without going in the room, she overheard what was being said.

"Wait are these for the new dance break in Status Quo?" Gina asked, picking up the sleeves in awe. "Highkey love them! Who's who?"

"Taylor, Gabriella." The costume director said, motioning to both costumes.

"Okay.. mine is everything! But for Gabriella, you may want to put her in a color that pops a little more. The character is already a little bland not the actress, she seems very kind.. but I just don't want her to get lost." Gina said.

"I'll show you what it's like to be lost." Hattie growled about to go in and push her or whatever came to mind but she stopped herself taking a breather, not letting her angry emotions take over. As she saw Gina coming near the door, she quickly ran off and hurried up the stairs.

When school ended, Nini said that she had to talk with her and Kourtney urgently. So, she text her mom that she was going to Nini's and her mom was fine with it. So, after school, both girls came in Nini's room, placing their backpacks down on the bed.

"Did you return the shoes?" Both girls asked.

"I may have stolen her water bottle.." Nini responded, lifting up the water bottle.

"Oh my god, Nini.. you're asking for war." Hattie cried, flopping back on Nini's bed.

"I am not! Look, you guys don't have to stay in, you guys can always go home." Nini said.

"No, I stole three scarves, some jewelry, and her laptop." Kourtney prompted, causing Hattie to sit up from the bed and widen her eyes as Kourtney emptied out her bag full of Gina's stuff.

Nini breathed, "Oh my god."

"There's more in the front." Kourtney added.

"Kourtney!" Nini and Hattie exclaimed.

"Yeah, we're going to jail.. and you're gonna have to bail us out Hattie." Kourtney cried.

"There will be no bailing out of jail because it won't happen. Ladies, just return this all tomorrow.. please. It's better late than never." Hattie encouraged.

AFTER THE STEALING GINA'S STUFF FIASCO, THE DAY TURNED OUT TO BE OKAY. Nini returned Gina's shoes and every last bit of her belongings, but found out Gina didn't have her phone. In conclusion, EJ had her phone the whole time and now that caused a rift between him and Nini, so she's heard.

Right now, Hattie was at home instead of rehearsal due to helping her sister, Heather, put things in boxes for moving into college in a few weeks with her mother. She told Miss Jenn earlier in the day and she was somewhat fine with it, due to the fact Nini was her understudy and present that day.

"So.. any cute guys?" Heather asked, putting a pile of clothes in a wooden box.

"Remember Ricky?" Michelle teased.

"Shut up, wasn't he dating Nini?" Heather asked, dropping the clothes on the floor in shock.

"He was, but now they're broken up and somebody may have a little crush!" Michelle pointed toward her youngest daughter.

Hattie groaned, "I don't like him!" After taping the box shut, she looked up at her mom and sister which had smirks present on their faces. "I don't like him in that way."

"Mhm. I said that after I met your father and look where we are now, honey. 20 years later." Michelle looked down at her ring as her cheeks turned a bright pink. "I love him more than anything."

"Yeah thank god you do. I don't want to deal with a divorce during my first year of college. Too much drama." Heather complained, picking up the clothes on the floor and placed them in a wooden box then taping it up.

"Stop being so dramatic. You would do just fine." Michelle smirked, reaching over on Heather's bed, grabbing a pillow and throwing it at her head causing her to giggle.

"Mom!" Heather grumbled, throwing the pillow back at Michelle. "We're packing! Stay focused."

"Have a fun attitude!" Michelle put the pillow back on the bed and smiled, feeling accomplished.

"What's going on in here ladies?" David asked, opening the door to Heather's room.

"We're helping your eldest daughter pack. Do you want to help?" Michelle asked.

"I would, but Boy Meets World is on and I think Cory looks a lot like me!" David giddily announced, causing Michelle to gasp and drop what she was holding in the box to run out the door. "See you later girls! I'm watching Boy Meets World with the love of my life!"

Both girls groaned, flopping on Heather's bed, "That's enough packing for today, Hattie.. let's chill. But, for real. let's talk though, sister to sister."

"Okay.. what about?" Hattie asked.

"Tell me about this 'Ricky' guy. I forgot what he's about." Heather smirked, earning a groan from Hattie.

"Fine. He does indeed have curly hair, brown eyes, a mutual friend of mine? Plays guitar. Nini's ex."

"That's a vague description, little sis. But he seems cute, would you shoot your shot with him?" Heather questioned.

"I don't know. Maybe?" Hattie answered.

"Homecoming's coming up right?" A sound of agreement comes from Hattie. "If he asks you.. say yes. Try to talk to him, he seems chill. That's a good way to see if your feelings are accurate for him."