2

„Prince you have to wake up. The king and his queen asked for you." I heard the soft voice from maid Kim. She was my favorite, actually she was a mother for me. My parents employed her shortly after I was born, so I knew her all my life and she treated me like i was her child. It's really sad but she's the only one in this castle that doesn't hate me.

„What do they want?" I groaned.
She laughed „They want to talk to you, how could I know about what.
I'm happy when they only use short sentences when talking to me, because otherwise I couldn't guarantee to keep my mouth shut." she winked at me which made me laugh.
Ms. Kim knows everything about my parents and she hates it but she needs the job so she has to pretend not to care, except for when she's talking to me.

After getting dressed I skipped down the stairs walking into the living room.
My mom gestured me to sit down on the couch. I did as I was told and looked at them, mentally preparing myself to either hear something about me having to be straight or about how much of a disappointment I am.

„Seonghwa we have to tell the folks about you. We planned to hold a gathering in the ballroom on your 18. birthday. Everything is settled already, so you have no choice anyways.
The Kang family will attend as well.
We hope you show a at least minimal presentable side of you.
Don't tell anyone about your disgusting preferences." My father looked at me, his eyes staring right into my soul.
I know that I shouldn't reply anything so I just nodded.
„Then you can go now." my mom said.
To show my „respect" I bowed to them and left the room.

As soon as my back faced them I rolled my eyes. My birthday is in three days and I'm definitely not surprised that they didn't told me earlier.

Back in my room I put my earphones in and began to draw something random.
Besides writing lyrics I also really like drawing, it's really calming and it takes time.

I drew the final line and leaned back in my seat but as I took a closer look at the finished product, I recognized the face on the paper. I face palmed.
Seonghwa what the actual fuck? Not only did you think about that guy in your sleep but now you also draw his face without even noticing?!
I mentally scolded myself.
Since I saw that dude yesterday he's been on my mind the whole time.
His face, his fluffy hair which I desperately wanted to touch, his eyes, the smile he had as he looked back at me, that guy really had me falling a little. Still, I know that we'll most likely not see each other again like he said yesterday.
It kinda frustrated me, I would really like to meet him again.
I mean I don't even know his name.

——————————

Hey guys!
This chapter is fucking short so I decided to publish another one in the evening :3

I also looked over it while editing but I had no idea what else to write so uh yea that's that.

Here's Seonghwa's drawing btw:

I would give credits but the artists name wasn't there :((