𝐩 𝐚 𝐜 𝐤 𝐦 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐚 𝐥 𝐢 𝐭 𝐲

ALPHA
{ chapter nine }

ALPHA{ chapter nine }

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

We picked up Chinese food before driving to the hospital. We walked in to see our mom sitting at her desk.

"Are my beautiful, talented, and wonderful kids actually bringing me dinner?" She questioned.

"We thought you wouldn't mind skipping the cafeteria tonight." I told her.

"You two are the most thoughtful, loving, most conniving little con artists ever. Scott, you are so not getting the car tomorrow night." Mom told us.

"Mom." Scott groaned.

"What? There's a curfew, no car but I will take this." Mom said grabbing the bags out of our hands.

"Mom, how am I a con artist? I have a car." I pointed out.

"You gave him the idea. Didn't you?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"Point taken." I said with a sigh.

"Love you." Mom said to the both of us.

"Love you too." We both replied.

"Scott, why don't you just use your sister's car?" Mom pointed out before walking away.

Scott turned to me with his brown puppy eyes.

"Hell no. You know the rules. No one drives my car." I told him.

"Come on Dil, please." He begged.

"No. Why don't you just ask Stiles for the jeep?" I questioned.

"Because he has the same rule as you." He told me.

"Sucks." I replied.

Scott stopped in his tracks before he turned around and started walking the other way.

"Scott? Where are you going?" I questioned.

"Cover me." He responded.

"Cover you?" I asked before he slipped into someone's room.

"He's gonna be the death of me." I muttered before standing beside the door.

I heard the man in there start screaming and I saw my mom headed this way.