Then her eyes glint up when the other line spoke. "Is that how you're going to greet me Y/n? Anyway open your location I'll go there with my bike." He said and ended the call.

You thanked the skies for letting him pick you up and for finally answering after leaving everyone on read for a long time.

Doing what exactly he just said. You waited for another 30 minutes for him to arrive.

A roar of a familiar sounding bike made you stood up and waved your frail arms over him.

"Mikey!" You yelled his name smilling.

Mikey then stopped his bike near you and gaved you a helmet. "Hop on and take my jacket. You know that it's cold tonight." Mikey said while he took his jacked off.

Putting his helmet and jacket you hop on his CB250T holding his shoulders tight since he goes very fast.

Mikey didnt changed at all. He's still the same blonde boy, but who knows something's inside of him did.

Getting the breeze from riding a motorcycle you raised hands yelling some hard feelings away.

The both of you really need some space. He was right. The complexity of your social status made it different--especially the case where the brother got shot by his kind.

Or maybe in the end. It was just a conflicted fling that ended up the same with the other guys you dated. He on the other hand--have the thrill and luxs to bewitch; but he doesn't have a heart.

She can't blame Shuji at all. They did have a good time together, and half of it was her fault.

Dozing with her thoughts mikey tapped her. They arrived to a familiar Condominium. It was Emma's.

"It seems like you need someone to talk through tonight. Before you called me. Yuzuha already tried to spam some messages about you. I totally understand it, but for exchange dont tell them i helped you." Mikey said as he grabbed the helmet from your hands.

"Why? You gonna ghost us again." Y/n joked and gained a nod from mikey.

"Yeah sort of--just don't think of it okay? I'll be fine. Finding some space for myself and heal a little." Mikey explained, he wasnt involved to anything dangerous but. a few years ago he suffered from the death of his older brother; Shinichiro.

Eversince Shin's death he isolated himself blamming everything to his little world. Mikey did tried therapy; though he needed time the most to ease it.

"I will, thanks Manjiro. Stay safe for us." Y/n fist bumped with Mikey before he left.

Leaving them again clueless. She then stepped in the lobby and when inside the elevators. No need to ask the desk, she knows what floor and room to go.

Emma is that kind of friend. No matter what Yuzuha told her she'll continue to fix the both of you.

Knocking towards her unit for a few times but no answer. She waited for a few minutes before the door opened. "Oh its just you Ken. Drive safe." Y/n said plainly and entered the room.

Emma then hugged her from behind. "Yuzuha ranted everything, No hate but you still did not stayed with the jerk. So she'll get over it tomorrow." Emma explained and held her hand.

"I understand her, shes our bestfriend afterall-- mitsuya was just concerned okay?" Y/n smiled and hugged emma again.

She badly need her healing hugs. "Just who is that guy to begin with." Her friend started to get curious and pulled her out of the hug.

All of a sudden, as if there was a different person speaking. "Hes my fiancé, what are you talking about?" Y/n asked.

Yes she hate Hanma, but it wasn't enough for her to drop the fake act. It feels like she really still need him even though confused.

"Why does he have a gun? And how come we never heard." Emma doubted her crossing her arms.

"He got it from a bouncer before entering okay? I did talked to him at the car and were getting a break from each other." She told Emma an amazing lie.

"Thats a good thing to do. And you are gonna come with me anyway just so you can give it a break by thinking of accepting his marriage." Emma answered. She did believed, since there's nothing more to deny it or counter.

"Oh please I am running away from him. Hes protective for a few second and now a unexplained jerk." She laughed feeling guilty.

Emma then continue to reassure her that tomorrow will be a happy day.

After talking and catching up. Emma decided to sleep while Y/n excused herself to smoke at the veranda before hitting the bed.

Then a pop-up message appeared. "I hate that I'm a complete idiot over a woman. I also hate you too Y/n L/n." Hanma's message said.

Now thats a lot of damage.

--

Hello update for today! Again as for now their relationship is confusing and unlabeled, like theres no direction to what they wanted to begin with.

Thanks for stopping by. I'll update again later bcs i gotta sleep ^^.

Bye froggies <33