➳2

Do you ever feel like a misfit?~

Kiara stood up from her bed as she was shocked to see the short-haired girl

Kiara stood up from her bed as she was shocked to see the short-haired girl. The same girl she saw figure skating in the ice stadium and was so impressed by her. She gaped at the older girl as she was more beautiful from close.

Noticing the other girl was starting at her, Yumi asked, "Is something wrong?"

Kiara flinched and said, "No no. Actually I have seen you before."

Yumi raised her eyebrows. "Huh? Really? Where? "

"Today only. In the ice stadium."

"Oh I see. So what's your name?"

"Rim Kiara", she said with a smile. She was really happy that her dormmate was Na Yumi. She was excited to live with such a gorgeous and talented girl.

"Your name is as beautiful as you."

Kiara giggled and said, "Thank you."

"So let's be friends. We have to live one year together."

"Ofcourse ofcourse." Both of them shook their hands.

"Kiara, we don't have classes today so, we all are free. That's why my friends and I decided to go out and eat together. Will you like to join us?"

"Huh? Will your friends be okay with it?"

"They will love to have a new friend. Also my friends group has no other girl except me. So if you join us, then I will have someone to talk to about girl stuffs."

The mermaid chuckled and said, "Ok then."

"Finally I can get rid of those boys. They annoy me a lot." She sighed as Kiara laughed.

⊙°•°⊙°•°⊙°•°⊙°•°⊙°•°⊙°•°⊙

It was afternoon time and there were very less students in the campus. Most of them were taking rest in their dorms. But Kiara was somewhere else. She asked Yumi where the natatorium or swimming hall was. After knowing the directions, she went straight to there.

Water was something she loved the most. It was the first time she had been away from water for so long. She used to go out of the sea and went to the beach ever since her father gave her the blue locket. She would also drag Chenle, her best friend to come and play with her. They would enjoy their one or two hours out of the water in the isolated part of the beach.

Now she was just sitting by the swimming pool as her bare legs were dipped into the cool water and her hands were playing with the water. There was a smile was visible on her face. She was having a relaxing time alone but that broke when a boy entered the hall.

"Who are you?", he asked.

Kiara was startled as she sat there, frozen. She turned her face in the opposite direction of him. "I... uhhh..."

The black-haired boy came closer and sat by the pool at a few meters away from the girl. Kiara was looking infront and tried to act normal. The boy named Mark looked at her side profile. Her prominent jawline, long eyelashes, sharp nose, long black hair and everything about her looked just so perfect. He couldn't lie that she was undeniably attractive. It was his first time to think in that way about a girl. And when Kiara looked at him and their eyes met, it felt like time stood still and he was wrapped in a bliss. He felt like he got slapped with some unknown emotions that made no sense. He shrugged those feelings off thinking they are nonsense and furrowed his eyebrows when he noticed something different in that girl.

"Your eyes-", he pointed his finger at her pair of eyes.

Kiara cut him off when she remembered something. She quickly rubbed her eyes. "Oh my God, wait a min. Something got inside my eyes." Then she looked at Mark. "Is something still in my eyes?"

"No." Mark looked at her brown orbs with furrowed brows and then looked away.

"So... what are you doing here?", she asked with hesitation to start a conversation.

"I can ask you the same question. What are you doing here?"

"Uhhh ok. I'm telling first. I love water. I just came here to relax. Being near water makes me happy. You too?"

Mark looked at the blue water in the pool. "No I hate water."

The girl gasped and said, "You hate water? That means you don't take shower. Ewww. Stay away from me. You must smell bad."

Mark looked at her with an eye roll. "No. Shut up! Ofcourse I take shower. And here by water, I meant oceans, seas and pools. Stupid!"

Her lips formed a straight line. "Oh... then why are you here if hate water ?"

"Because- Wait a minute. Do I know you that I have to answer your questions?"

"Well now you know. My name is Rim Kiara and you?" She extended her hand towards him.

Mark's eyes flickered back and forth to Kiara and her extended hand. Then he looked straight into her eyes and said, "But I don't want to know you."

Her jaw dropped and pulled her hand back. "Bro you are so rude. I'm leaving." She stood up and went to exit gate and shouted, "I'M LEAVING OKAY???"

Getting no response, she scoffed and thought, 'He didn't even told me to stay. Humans are so weird.' And then she left the natatorium.

Mark sat there and sighed in relief. But he was still thinking about one thing.

'I'm sure her eyes were blue before.'

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

7:30 p.m.

Yumi and Kiara went to an outdoor restaurant together as they planned. There they saw five boys sitting at a table together and went closer to them.

"Boys we have come", Yumi said with a smile.

The boys looked at them and one of the five boys stood up with wide eyes when he recognized the girl with Yumi. "Kiara?"

The story will take some time to get in shape

The story will take some time to get in shape. The first few chapters will be a bit short.

Do you like any sport?

For me it's swimming. When I was young, I wanted to be a swimmer. Like I loved swimming and I still do.

Thank you~