Meanwhile, this interaction did not go unnoticed by the people who were walking behind Chaeyoung, including Felix and Winter.

The moment Chaeyoung hugged Lisa, everyone looked at Felix' reaction. Even Winter nervously stared at the man that she liked then towards the woman that hugged Chaeyoung.

No wonder Chaeyoung wouldn't even look at Felix. Her man was way... way hotter than Felix. As if the two did not stand on the same level at all.

Seeing Lisa Manoban only made everyone realize how foolish they were for even trying to tease Chaeyoung with Felix before.

They always knew that Chaeyoung was already engaged, yet this had not stop Felix from treating Chaeyoung a little special than all of the girls in his life.

He never thought that seeing Chaeyoung wrapped in someone else's arms would cause him a surge of mixed emotions. Jealousy, anger, frustration, irritation, all of that almost knocked him down like a storm inside his chest.

He instantly lowered his head as he walked opposite ways with Chaeyoung and Lisa.

That's right, someone already owned her heart. How come he seemed to forget that, when he started liking her?

How come he even dreamed of her liking him back? With a woman as exceptional as Lisa, how could Chaeyoung even bother to look at him?

Such a pity.

...

Chaeyoung and Lisa went to the Wang Estate to have lunch with her family.

The moment Chaeyoung entered the foyer, she already heard her grandfathers laughter.

"Grandfather." She exclaimed, as she saw him in the living room.

Apart from her grandfather, there were also Jackson, Taehyung as well as Marco and Laura.

The current environment was full of laughter, as they started to talk about Chaeyoung's and Lisa's experiences during dinner.

"As I said before my daughter went away... we should start preparing for your wedding as soon as possible. I know you are both busy, so I will take care of everything."  Laura said before seeping her wine.

"I agree, I am not getting any younger unfortunately, my son here does not even have a decent girlfriend. So I can only put my hope on both of you." Jackson added before patting the back of his son.

"Little Chae... I would agree with your mother-in-law. You two are already of marriageable age." Wang Guiren said. "I would like to see my great-grandchildren before leaving this world."

"Grandfather! What are you saying?" Chaeyoung scolded him. Then she let out a sigh before looking at Lisa who was already smiling at her.

"Okay... Okay. But... no extravagant wedding. Just our families." Chaeyoung said.

"Aiyah... since you don't like an extravagant wedding, then I can only give it to you." Laura said while shaking her head. It seemed like her initial plan would not come true after all.

The dinner ended with all of the elders talking about the wedding, while Chaeyoung and Lisa went to the patio to check out the view of the city.