Chapter 1

• Dedicated to Cayla Phythian

                                                                            Chapter 1

                                                                          The Breakup

I was walking through the hallway when my doorbell rang. I heard my big brother snort as he opened the door,signaling it was my boyfriend Jason. I smiled and quickly did my hair in a ponytail. I fixed my light blue shirt and pulled up my navy blue jeans. I have blue eyes and I am a dirty blonde. I like sneakers,jeans,comfy shirts,and sports. I ran downstairs and shoved my brother out of the way. "Move it or lose it!" I said. He glared at me. "Yeah he said he needs to talk to you." Morgan said as he made a kissy face. I glared at him and elbowed him in the side as he started to walk away. My face flushed far from normal coloring for any person as Morgan  exited the room. That's when I started breathing again and I turned to Jason with a sigh. "Jason I-" He cut me off mid-sentence with a long sigh that lingered. I shifted my weight uneasily and looked at him. "What's the bad news?" I asked quietly. Jason sighed and looked down at the ground. Then he answered. "I'm breaking up with you,I found a new girl." I sighed and looked as my dog hopped into my arms. "I'm happy for you... Happy Valentines day." Jason frowned remembering it was Valentines day,as if it hadn't existed. "Er,yeah. I'm sorry... I shouldn't have done this on Valentines day,it slipped my mind." He was phrasing his words carefully,afraid I would freak. I just nodded and kept my cool. "Morgan was right." I answered coldly. Morgan knew all along Jason was playing me. "Megan I-" Just as he had I cut him off. But not with a lingering sigh,a slam with the door. Morgan walked in and hugged me as the tears streamed down my face.