Back to the Future Part 1

Začít od začátku

"Good luck darling. I'll write to him and let him know what's happening." Harry replied.

"We'll see you in a week." said Ron.

She gave them a smile and walked away, little did she know her whole life was about to change in that moment.

When she arrived at Dumbledore's office she stood in front of the room ready to apparate to Godric's Hollow. But before she got a chance to Dumbledore said, "if this works, the password is DBSB3272 GLOBEABB"

"Password. What?" she asked confused.

"You'll know." he said and Y/N apparated.

She spent a week in Godric's Hollow gathering up all the evidence that she could find. Y/N even ended up figuring out Voldemort's prophecy and couldn't wait to tell the trio about it.

While Y/N was away for the week, Dumbledore called the Golden Trio to his office 2 days after she left to Godric's Hollow.

Harry, Hermione, and Ron walked inside his office and could feel the tension. Something was wrong.

Dumbledore asked them to sit down. The three shared a worried look and Dumbledore finally spoke up, "I'm extremely sad to inform you that my granddaughter Y/N was killed today by a death eater."

Harry's heart dropped. The love of his life has died.

He has lost so many people, that he didn't think it was possible to lose more. "that - that can't be. We saw her two days ago alive and well." he said while his voice kept cracking.

"Well, Mr. Potter, she was killed today. I'm sorry." Dumbledore said.

Harry let out the most gut wrenching scream which made Hermione break down into tears. She just lost her best friend. Ron's emotions were barely noticeable, but you could feel that he was suffering a lot. He felt in denial. Y/N was like a little sister to him. It didn't seem real.