Chapter 147: the birthday

15k followers. Fuck you all I'm not worth it.

2 millions reads. Still not worth

Also, according to my school report I got an average (4bpa and 5bps's) for all my classes but got a 6a for creative writing.

Yes it is Dreams birthday this month and even though it is some time in February or March in the story I decided to do one more event before the wedding because well... Clay hasn't had a birthday yet in the story.

Don't worry he won't be a horny Pillow... at least during the chapter he definitely had sex with Gogy the night before and will continue to do so for several more nights (Gogy is getting a wheelchair for Clay's birthday).

Also I was working on two stories and wondering which one you guys would prefer for me to start uploading first. I'll tell you a bit about both at the end of the chapter.

Enjoy Pillow birthday. (Dreams birthday is next Thursday but I couldn't be bothered waiting 9 days to write this chapter).

And vose__joy everybody and check out one of the two ideas I showed at the bottom (vose__ is a bottom but not the one I'm talking about)
_________________________________________
Clay POV.

I'd slept in this morning, a lot longer than normal because George asked me too. He was planning something for my birthday and smartly decided to wait until the last minute to organise something so it would definitely be a surprise.

George had gotten up an hour or so ago to make sure everything was ready and he accidentally woke me up. I'd grabbed him easily and held him hostage about 10 minutes while I got my hard earned birthday cuddles. But sadly, he left after about 15 minutes and told me that I could go back to bed.

Instead I sat up and started watching Rick and Morty (yes I like that show its the bomb), all the while wanting George back for more birthday cuddles.

Finally after what felt like forever, he came back. The brunette immediately ran over to me and jumped onto my lap, I pulled him into a hug and he kissed my forehead.

"Happy birthday Pillow," he mumbled, moving his forehead to rest against mine.
"Thank you Georgie." I replied, pulling him down as I fell back onto the bed. I placed kisses over his face, and he kept trying to get me to let him go.

I mean why should I let go of him, it is my birthday and he is the best gift I could have gotten. Giving him kisses was just my way of personalising it.

"Let me go Clay!" He said as he squirmed on top of me.
"Nope." I replied, placing a kiss on his forehead, "it's my birthday and I want to spend it cuddling you... and kissing you."

"But if you do this all day then you can't get your gift," George tried to convince me.
"What gift?" I asked, kissing along the side of his neck. "I thought you were my gift. All we need is a bow and you'd be identical to one."

"Shut up." George blushed.
"Well you might want to be careful with what you give me, one of the last gifts you got me was a visit from my parents. We both know how well that went." I reminded the Brit.
"I already said I was sorry for that," George muttered, causing me to kiss his forehead again. "And this gift is better... I promise."

"Mk then Gogy. I'll wait here," he nodded as he stood up, leaving me where I was.
I watched as the brunette walked into the closet and came back out with 2 presents, one was wrapped up and the other was a cardboard box which was just held shut by tape.

"Open this one first." George instructed, beckoning me over to the couch before holding up the cardboard box.
I sat down and took the box, looking from it to him.

Eventually I pulled back the flaps and looked in to see... my hoodies? "Uh-Georgie... hate to sound rude, but these already belong to me," I raised an eyebrow, clearly wanting an explanation.
"Well, I thought you wanted the hoodies I stole from you back. So you can have them all... besides the one I'm wearing, I like this one." George smiled sweetly as he climbed onto my lap for another loving hug.

"You didn't even steal this one." I said holding one up which was near the bottom of the box.
"I would have eventually." George stated, kissing me on the lips.
"And I probably still will, giving you this box means nothing." He added onto the end.
"So thoughtful." I stated with a playful eye roll.

Our eyes met eachother's for a minute and he wrapped his arms around my neck. He giggled and kissed me on the lips. "Damn, are you horny George?" I asked, brushing some of his brown hair behind his ears.
"Are you saying that you weren't horny on my birthday Pillow?" He asked back to me.
"That wasn't an answer but fine... fair point." I agreed.

"Next gift then," George said, grabbing one in emerald green wrapping paper with blue swirls. Our two luckily colours.
I pulled back the paper and there was a Pillowcase, which was extremely funny and caused me to let out a chuckle. "Thanks George. I've been a Pillow for almost a year without a pillowcase, and I've needed this."

He giggled and then disappeared back into the closet again. He came back out with a final box made of thin, white cardboard. George placed it in front of me and pulled the lid off.

Inside was a large 2 tiered birthday cake. Both of them were chocolate, with the bottom tier covered in thick blue icing. The top tier was exactly the same except smaller, but covered in green icing instead. (Even in cake George is the bottom, just like vose__)

20 candles were spread out over the 2 tiers, with slightly more on the bottom than the top. "Georgie this looks so tasty, it's a shame I'm going to have to eat it later." I said, not taking my eyes off of the cake.
He let out a loud laugh, "I love how you're saying it as though I made it Pillow. But actually you can choose if you want to eat it now or later."

I took a moment to consider it before looking at my boyfriend. "Well I haven't had breakfast yet." I said with a shrug.
_________________________________________
1104 words.

Just a reminder that vose__ is a bottom, and anyway here are the two options for the stories I'm working on.

1: hunger games.
Requested by Me3e3ee

Set in an alternate future of the Hunger Games book where Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark don't stop the games and instead end up dead along with the rest of District 12.
President Schlatt, the new leader of Panem remade the games for once every 6 months, with a game of all male tributes in the Summer and a game of all female tributes in the Winter.

George gets reaped as one of the District 3 tributes and goes to the Capitol, leaving his only family, his older brother Wilbur, behind. Clay and his best friend Nick are the two tributes from District 4. And it just so happens that George and Clay catch eachother's eyes, days before heading into the arena.

2: demons.
Requested by Ezra (who does not have a Wattpad account)

The year is 2021, and for the past decade demon's had ruled planet Earth, sending humans into hiding in the forest or any other place they can find.

George and his two friends Darryl and Karl are all 19 and living in a cave during these troubling times, and demons now use human kind as pets, or servant's.
Dream, is a high ranking demon who spends most of his time in solitude, and his 3 friends, Sapnap, Skeppy, and Quackity decide to get him a human of his own.

What will happen to the 3 humans when they get caught by the 4 demons and taken from one life of uncertaintly and discomfort, and into one much more comfortable, but possibly even more dangerous.

Yeah, so those are the 2 stories I am working on, and I was wondering which you guys wanted to see first. So just tell me 1 or 2.