Eleven

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. Normally I'd hit the snooze button, groaning about another day at school, but instead I jump right out of bed. An overwhelming feeling of excitement floods through me, butterflies attacking my stomach. I can't help but wonder, what will happen with Bennett today? Maybe I'll stay after school again, although that might piss Olivia off.

I brush Liv out of my mind and turn on my laptop. I still have an hour and a half before I need to leave for school. I log onto Facebook. Curious, I type in William Bennett into the search box and I find his account. I internally shake my head at myself. What are you doing, Al? Stalker. I ignore my internal nagging and scroll through his account. Maybe I should add him... I ignore everything in me that's screaming "No!" and click the Add Friend button. Bam. Done. There's no turning back now. I quickly close my laptop, feeling like a little middle schooler, again. I get up, off of my bed and get into the shower to begin getting ready for the school day.

"So who's all coming?" Becky asks Liv, snagging one of her grapes.

We're in the cafeteria discussing the party plans for this weekend. I find myself constantly checking my phone, waiting for Bennett to respond to my friend request.

"Everyone." Liv responds, flashing a small glare at Becky as she pops another grape in her mouth.

"Will Ray be there?" Becky asks, soudning very hopeful.

"Ray Kelley? Yeah. He's coming." Liv smirks, knowing Becky is head over heels for that guy.

Becky's face lights up, "Yes!"

"Al, get off of your damn phone." Olivia says, turning the attention to me.

I look up from my phone, raising an eyebrow.

"Who are you texting?" She asks.

"Yeah, you keep looking at it." Rebeckah chimes in.

I shake my head, "Just to see if my parents have texted me back." I lie.

"Are they still out of town?" Becky asks.

I nod, not that I actually care anymore. But the excuse works everytime.

"I'm sorry." Becky says, sympathetically.

I shrug. "It's fine. No worries." I say, reassuringly.

The bell rings, finally. Class with Mr. Bennett. "Time to see Allie's favorite teacher!" Liv smirks sarcastically at me.

Little does he know that he is my favorite teacher now. I roll my eyes, pretending I still hate his guts. "Here we go!" I contain my excitement and turn on my attitude as we make our way to his classroom.

*Author's Note*

Sorry this chapter was short :( but it's an update, right??

I plan on updating every Friday, unless I work late, then I'll go with either Thursday or Saturday. The chapters after this one will be much longer, I just wanted to get this up and going so you guys would know I'm back on. I hope you like it. More to come soon!!!

- Kate