Night Memories

Yeah, of course! xx Paige.

I smiled as my phone dinged, signaling she replied. The concert was tomorrow and I couldn't wait. Oh my god.

It was tomorrow. This could be the last night I sleep in a bed for awhile. I started to have a panic attack. Then I stood in front of the mirror.

I slapped myself across the face and quickly put my hand to my cheek. "Ow..." I whined.

Yeah smart decision, dumbass.

I will be going through with my plan no matter what. I had to find my brother. I am determined to.

I decided to get some sleep before I slapped myself again. I have a hard hand and it really hurt. I laid down in my bed and closed my eyes.

Before I knew it darkness was consuming me...with it's strong grip, it was pulling me into a nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A scream rang out around me.

Bang!

A gunshot.

A woman was crouched in the corner. Fear filled her eyes as a man towered over me. "C-" she started but the strange guy cut her off.

"Shut it. Or your precious boy is next." He snapped. "No." She whispered. I looked over to her and she was shaking her head. "I'm sorry Char, it's just not worth it." Tears began to fall down her cheeks.

I began to cry myself. Or so I thought.

I felt something wet drop onto my hand. I looked down to see it stained red. I was suddenly thrown into a wall...no a room. A very tiny room.

The man stood in the entrance. Blocking anyway of me exiting. His cackle mixed with the sobs of the woman. Soon the doors shut and I was enveloped in darkness.

I lunged for the door and beat my hands against the hard steel. I called for anyone.

Anyone to just get me out. Then, the floor gave out below me. I couldn't see it, but I could feel it.

Deeper I fell until I saw a sliver of light. Then pavement came into view. I scrunched my eyes shut, ready, waiting for the impact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gasped as I flung out of bed. Sun was filtering through my window. It seemed a little faded though.

My door opened, revealing my mom. "Look who's finally awake." She chuckled. "What time is it?" I asked.

"5:00." She responded. "You better get ready for your concert."

My eyes widened. The concert! I nearly forgot! I rushed my mom out of the room and closed the door. I had a direct view of myself in the mirror.

Something I never noticed before caught my eye. At that instant I knew it wasn't a nightmare.

It was a memory.

And what I saw was cold hard proof.

__________
SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN AWHILE. I MAY DO A DOUBLE UPDATE IDK OKAY I LOVE YOU STAY PERFECT!
-Katie Hemmings💖