💌Joshua💌

"I don't even fucking love him Joshua

"I don't even fucking love him Joshua... I hate this..." y/n cried.

Joshua looked around the room, hands in his pockets. Should I tell her? He thought, at this point he had removed his hands from his pockets wiping them on his pants. "You don't have to do this you know." he said.

Y/n looked up at him wiping her tears. "What do you mean?"

This will probably get me yelled at in the future...

"Let's run away..." he said bluntly.

You looked up at him, was this the Joshua you'd grown up to know and love? This was so unlike him.

"What? Joshua this isn't like you..."

He rolled his eyes, "Neither is you crying, what happened to the stubborn y/n the swore to me that she was going to hell..." he chuckled at the last part.

"... Look, I don't know how to tell you this without messing up our friendship but, I've had feelings for you for a while now, and it broke my heart when I found out you were being married off to some sleazy rich dude..." He finished playing with a ring on his finger.

"Shua, I-"

You were cut off by your father knocking out your door, "Hurry up y/n two more minutes before the wedding!"

You looked at the door then to Joshua. He looked at you with pleading eyes.

All I've ever done was be Submissive to everyone else's wants and needs, but never my own. From now on I will be the only one in charge of my happiness.

You took his outward stretched hand, and he helped you out of the window, though you fell on your ankle when climbing outside but Joshua was there to catch you before you fell.

"Ah shit that hurt..." You grabbed your ankle.

Joshua chuckled, "Come on before they catch us..."

He said pulling you off into the night sky and into the darkness.