55.5:"Is the future different? or are we delusional?".

She changes in her armour, placing her quiver behind her and her sword in front of her.

"Reina". She heard his voice as she exits the cabin, "I didn't know anything, I promise".

"Don't you understand?" She snapped, "Because we failed to find evidence on time, they killed all of them, Aram".

She realises something as she said that, she counted the people when she came in. She knows for a fact there were fifty people beside her and her brother. She only found the bodies of fifteen people.

Thirty-five peoples are somewhere.

She runs through the forest, jumping over the rocks as she remembers they built a place to hide whenever there was an attack.

She stops in front of a cave, breathing heavily as she prays that those people were here because if she lost all of them, she might lose herself.

She enters the cave with a little light lamp that his guard gave her. She didn't let anyone else in knowing her people must be scared to death.

She halts when she found the people hiding inside and she fell to her knees, crying.

"I am so sorry". She cried, as she moves towards them, "I am so sorry".

"It's not your fault". One of the elders said, "You kept us alive for years, Reina. We knew that we will die someday. We are proud to die on the path of the righteous people".

She quickly gathers the people outside as she explains that the King wasn't involved in this mess. They decided to walk the people to the castle as they know they can be attacked if they are sent alone.

"You think I will let you live?" She heard the voice of Sherbanu's father

She went into a defensive position as her husband stands beside her.

"You deserve to die just like your parents and brother".

Her eyes narrow at his words, "You cannot die this easily". She turns to her husband, "We need to take him back".

He nodded. As he ordered his guards to arrest him and the few more men with him. He needs to know how much this man destroyed to correct it from its roots.

"I will give you a chance to speak". He said as he sits on his chair and he can feel the anger radiating off his wife, "Speak".

"I don't care what you do. I did what was best for my people".

"Best? Your people? They are my people". He snapped, "Start talking before we take you to our prisons. You know what we do there, don't you?".

The man's face pale, "I was the one who deviated your father. Her (Reina's) father caught on to it and started to rebel. I had to put him away from everyone and I managed to do that. Your father was an idiot who didn't realise the alcohol we mixed in his food and made him an addict". The man laughs as the guard punched him, "He started to crave more of it. I started giving him more so I get all the power to decide things. Her father was gathering more and more people so I lied to the King about everything. That idiot started a war against them and died".

She clenches her hand tightly as they start to numb and he places his hand over her.

"What about those girls? What did they do wrong?"

"That was all for fun. I knew the girls you had were the prettiest. I didn't even have to justify anything because no one listens to the rebellion. All you said even if its truth holds no power over the people who are truly in power. You should have learned that after watching your parents die".