A windy explanation

It had been a windy day when Draco decided to fly around on his broom. It wasn't long before a huge gust of wind knocked him off his broom causing him to drop onto a huge branch that knocked him out. He awoke to a few familiar voices and one not familiar voice.

"Where did you three find him," one asked.

"What happened," Draco asked, sitting up.

He saw a red-headed older lady and the Golden trio.

"Draco," Ron yelled.

Ron jumped on Draco as he giggled. Harry was giving Ron the look of  "Are you crazy" and I was disappointed.

"What's wrong," Molly asked.

"Malfoy," Harry responded.

Molly started yelling at Ron and he froze up cause it was the same tone and volume she uses on Fred and George when they do a very serious prank that puts more debt over the family's head.  Draco hugged Ron from behind to protect Ron.

Ron started to stutter and stammer trying to explain, "M-m-m-mom w-w-we're j-j-just f-f-f-friends."

"Boyfriends ma'am, we're dating I know it's not ideal since our-," Draco got cut off.

"SHUT IT," Molly yelled.

Draco shrank back remembering how his father always yells at him so he immediately shut up and looked away. Molly took a deep breath and calmly said, "Ron I accept that you're gay but to date one of our rivals is something different. Malfoy how close are you to your family?"

"Not that close. I try to avoid my father as much as possible, my mother was kidnapped by him who shall not be named, her friend is dead and my godfather killed Dumbledore. I'm sorry if that's too much it's just I needed to get it off my chest and-," Draco got cut off again by his adorable boyfriend kissing him.

"So not the best relationship with your family," Molly asked.

"No...," Draco replied.

"How long has this been a thing?"

"Since year 4."

"You guys are going into year 6!!"

"I know ma'am."

I was getting bored so I went up with Harry to hang with Ginny. 

"I'll accept this relationship and Malfoy if you need somewhere to go you are always welcome," Molly said.

"Really," Ron exclaimed.

"Ok ma'am," Draco replied with a genuine smile.

"Please call me mom," Molly said.