Chapter 16: Internship 2/2

---

Rushing back towards the battle, seeing his superior, Y/n went beside Yae.

"I have secured the civilians." Y/n told her, earning an approved before facing the fight.

"Stay back Hashira. That monster is too strong even for us." Yae warns the swordman before she rushes and shoot the Nomu.

'Should I stay here or find Izuku and the others, I'm worried they might not stand a chance the Hero killer. But still, I trust Izuku and Iida that they can do it.' Y/n thought.

"He's too strong!" One of the pro hero exclaimed before the two ninja heroes throws some shuriken at the Nomu.

"Damn it!"

"Let's all attack him at once!" A bull hero shouts before he and the others charges the Nomu who slammed his fists to the ground and knocking all them away, the whole area were covered in smoke.

"Damn it, I can't see!" the female pro hero says.

"Where is he?!" When the smoke clears, the Nomu was right behind the female hero. Manual notices it and warns her. Y/n unsheathed his blade and dashes at them. At the same time, Endeavor appeared on Y/n's sight.

"Water Breathing, Third Form: Flowing Dance!"
(Mizu no kokyū, San no kata: Ryūryū Mai)

Y/n swings and bends their blade in a winding motion, slicing the Nomu's arm off and Endeavor punched the Nomu away. The number 2 hero's presence surprised the others.

'This kid is amazing. The moment he saw me about to knock the villain he controls his movement to avoid slicing me.' Endeavor thought as he look at Y/n who has an unnerved and deadpan expression.

'What's that look on his face?'

The Nomu began to regenerate its arm and the wound where Endeavor punched.

"He can regenerate, huh? Then.." Endeavor noted before he engage and incinerates Nomu's head so that the carbonized cells can't regenerate.

"Carbonized cells cannot regenerate." Endeavor stated. The last remaining Nomu starts to flee and Y/n chase it down, ignoring the calls of heroes even Yae. 

Endeavor urges the other Pro's to support Gran Torino while he pursues the last Nomu.

"Ninth Form: Splashing Water Flow!"
 (Ku no kata: Suiryū Shibuki)

Dashing towards the Nomu, making more fluid and calculated movements as Y/n decrease the distance. Right before Y/n swung his blade, it noticed the swordsman and evades it by flying higher.  

The Nomu carries an injured person with it so the number two hero is careful to strike its head using a flaming lance. The Nomu releases its grip on the Pro and Endeavor catches them.

"Don't let it get away!" Endeavor shouts to Y/n who continue his pursue. Unwary of the Nomu he fought before following him.

---

Meanwhile Todoroki  restrains the defeated Hero Killer using rope and Native carries an injured Midoriya out to the street. 

"Wha...? Why are you here?" Gran Torino asked before jumps and stomped on Midoriya's face. "I thought I told you to stay seated on the bullet train!" He berates.

"Who's that?" Todoroki asked.

"The hero I'm interning with, Gran Torino. But why?" Midoriya says.

"I was told to come here all of a sudden. Well, I don't really know what's going on, but I'm you're okay." Gran Torino says before The other Pros arrived.