"Mhmm~"

"You like that don't you kitten~" I say in a deep voice as we pull apart leaving a string of saliva connecting us. I roughly rub my hand against his thighs as my other hand travel up his shirt and start to play his nipples.

"Nghh~"
"S-ahh... Shuu-chan.. Nghh~ Please.."

Hearing my Berry moan was like music to my ears.

"Please what?~" I say seductively as stop playing with his nipples, instead slidding my hand down his trouser but before I could do anything the door of the class room burst open REAVLING a dumb roach(look I don't want to say 'mY FatHeR' so I am just going to call him ✨dumb roach✨🙄😉 and maybe some other things that could define him efficiently)

"Asano Gakushuu. What is this?! "

Look, at that moment more than fear of what was going to happen next, I was dying from embarrassment. Not because that dumb roach walked in on is making out... Well... Sort of making out but because, my shirt was almost completely ripped off and karmas trousers were almost completely off.

As much as we wanted to continue even infront of that oversized pig, we reluctantly started fixing ourselves to be in a more pReSenTabLe manner.

"What is this?! " the dumb roach yells, as he slammed his hand against a table. Due to the sudden sound Karma flinched a bit and hid behind me. It doesn't look like it but karma is a bit sensitive to loud sounds.

"It's none of you business fAtHeR" I yelled back defensively as I stood more in the way between my kitten and that ugly gorilla.

Well for one, I wasn't sure what this disgusting piece of fish would do to my precious strawberry and for two, I didn't want my adorable kitten breathing any air that this blob fish has polluted.

"DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE YOUNG MAN" the crusty ass chimpanzee yelled in a threating voice.

"WELL WHAT IF I AM DATING A BOY?! IT'S NONE OF YOUR CONCERNS YOU DIRTY NICKLE CRUSTY ASS LOOKING ROACH"
I screamed back letting out all my anger and pain through my words.

The headless chicken looked taken back but soon enough snapped back into his senses.

"WE ARE GOING TO DISCUSS THIS WHEN WE GET HOME YOUNG MAN!" and with that the pain in the ass FINALLY walked out the door (bitch what took you so long🙄😒).

I turned around to face a sobbing Kitten. I hugged him tightly and whispered

"It's going to be ok... Don't worry we will get through this" I whisper in his ear as I gently hug him, rubbing his back to calm him down.

"A-are we G-going to h-have to b.. break u-up? " Karma says between his sniffles and tears that rolled his cheeks.

"No. I would never let that happen " I say softly but reassurinly.

"We better go now its getting late" I say hesitantly... Well... I do have to get back home to a angry goat and I was thinking of having a quiet afternoon...only my kittens moans could be an exception.

"F-fine but... A-are you going to b-be okay?" Karma says worridely as the last drops of water rolled down his cheeks

"Don't worry I will be fine" I say as I caressed his cheek, I gently kissed his forehead and we both began to head home.

End of flashback

And long story short, that angry goat went berserk about this whole thing(i don't know about you but a pair of horns was all that was needed to complete the angry-goat look... I mean the personality is spot on🤔😒)