[JEROME VALESKA DRABBLE]

Based on I Can't Decide by Scissor Sisters:

I can't decide / Whether you should live or die / Oh, you'll probably go to heaven / Please don't hang your head and cry / No wonder why / My heart feels dead inside / It's cold and hard and petrified / Lock the doors and close the blinds / We're going for a ride

Warnings: kidnapping, bad parenting and a hinted murder plan

Word count: 453

Jerome had thought that it would just be a small gig to create terror to citizen's hearts, to kidnap you, a politician's kid and threaten to kill you if he won't get twenty big bags of money by the evening.

The thing was that your shitty politician father was too invested in his work that he actually wasn't sure if he should sacrifice you over the money - the amount of money Jerome and his followers were asking was a lot more than he got over the whole year.

"My father doesn't care about me, please believe me! He'll never pay anything, I don't wanna die, please..." you cried as you tried to free your tied hands, but the rough texture of the rope just gave you more red marks. Jerome had ignored your cries and pleas for the past 3 hours and just stood beside a phone while he rubbed his chin.

It indeed seemed like it, your father hadn't even sounded terrified when Jerome had informed him that he had his kid. He had even asked if that matter could wait for later since he had an important meeting to go to. Jerome had almost seen him roll his eyes and huff in frustration.

He had thought that your father had just thought that it's a trick, that you're trying to prank him. But now it was in the news and still, nothing. No money and cops had surrounded that little warehouse full of explosives, so Jerome didn't have anywhere to go.

So Jerome finally walked over to you and crouched down to look into your puffed, red eyes.

"Your daddy's really isn't going to save you, huh?" he cocked his head and you let out a shaky breath.

"Don't kill me..." you whimpered and Jerome huffed in amusement.

"Oh, don't cry. Why would I kill you? We're, surprisingly, quite the same in fact. Your daddy's a moron, my mommy was a bitch. Neither cared about us." he shook his head in amusement and hopped around, leaving you stare at him in confusion.

"W-what? What do you mean we're the same?" you asked, you were not a psychopath like him. You actually didn't even know why you asked him that.

You weren't sure if you wanted to know.

"Didn't you listen to me? Both of our parents were the worst kind, and you, my dear, are ready to wrap up." he snickered and suddenly freed you from the chair, but you didn't even make the attempt to run. Somehow, Jerome didn't scare you anymore. He smirked at you, as he grabbed your hand. "Now we're going to a ride, Y/N. And that ride is going to change your life forever."