"That's why you always talk about the importance of life. How we should cherish those who have life." mahinang salita ni Agnes.

"If you're a gardener. You don't hold everyones fate, right?" Tanong ni Cedric. Tumango ako kahit hindi sya nakatingin sakin.

"Yes. I simply watch you grow and feed you with my strength. I have watch a thousand people in my existence. I am not immortal but i can see the whole world, the events, the deaths and the love. Those who have lives, i can see you," Salita ko. Ngumiti ako. "I can't see the future, too. I'm still limited." Dagdag ko. Inangat naman ni Agnes ang mukha nya at tumingin sakin.

"But you don't sleep right? You don't eat. You look like your breathing but you don't." Salita nya. Tuluyan na silang hindi nakakain sa nalaman. Kahit sino man, kung sino man ang nakikinig samin, hindi talaga makakakain sa lalim ng usapan namin.

"Yes. Those images that keep on encircling in my head doesn't make me sleep. I don't eat nor breath because i am connected to everyone that has life. Kaya naaapektuhan ako kapag may sunog, may namamatay ng sabay sabay at kung may gyera," Sagot ko. Pero may isang problema. "Since i am a demigod. I will die again and again. That's what the fates said to me. That my journey is still long, and it will start in this era" dagdag ko.

"This is so unbelievable." Komento ni Cedric at uminom ng drinks nya. They knew i wasn't lying or making stories, because they can see in it. Napatingin ako kay Agnes ng bumuntong hininga sya at tumingin sakin.

"Sorry," sinsero nyang salita. "I didn't know what you're going through. Noong mga panahon na namumutla ka at nagsusuka ng dugo, hindi ko alam." Dagdag nya at napayuko. Napangiti ako at malumanay na hinawakan sya sa kamay.

"Hey. It's okay. Tanggap ko ang lahat Agnes." sagot ko at tumingin kay Cedric at ngumiti rin sa kanya. I know they are guilty. Because no one else would feel like that except them, my friends. The understanding between us is solid.

"So what are you planning?" Tanong ni Cedric sakin at umayos na sila ni Agnes. Dahan dahan narin silang kumain.

"I'll help you defeat the enemy. I might have limit but i will still help you." Sagot ko at tumingin sa grupo ng estudyante sa kabilang mesa na nakaupo sa mahahabang mesa. "And we will need their help." Dagdag ko at ngumuso sa direksyon ng mga taga Penthouse. They are not yet in good terms but still they are know for being the strongest Students here in the academy, they will be a good help.

"Enemy? Sino?" Tanong ni Agnes. At biglang napaisip. "Konektado ba ang lahat ng pangyayari?" Dagdag nya. Tumango ako, at taimtim na tumingin sa kanila.

"Hindi ko pa kilala. But he was always watching us. Nung sunog sa gubat, it was his confirmation. Nung pagkamatay ni Willow sa 24th floor. It was his doing, he was ordering people to do the job." sagot ko. We are dealing with the bigger enemy. The biggest manipulator.

Hinayaan ko na silang kumain habang ako ay pinapanood ang lahat ng tao sa Academy. Nahinto ako sa dalawang mesa, sa taga 24th floor, i can hear their topics pero hindi ako ganun ka interesado kaya hindi na ako nakinig. Mas interesado akong malaman sila isa isa.

The acting leader, yung lalakeng mas matangkad at may piercings sa kanang tenga. Sya si Nathan anak ni Panacea the goddess of Medicines, though, her mother wasn't in the list of minor gods but she's still a goddess and considered as the strongest daughter of Asclepius.

Next to him. Tumingin ako sa babaeng eleganteng kumakain. The most quite one but dangerously Vigilance. She has white porcelain skin and she is Michiko the daughter of Iris the goddess of rainbow, known as a messenger of the gods too, and the goddess of sea and sky. Iris has a lot of title. That's why her daughter, Michiko, represents it all.

Next was the guy i beat a long time ago, sya si Reiji, son of Pan the god of wild, hunting and a companion of the Nymphs.

Next was Rio, one of those who challenge me. He is the son of Circe the goddess of Magic.

Next to him, the woman who has charcoal hair and bright skin, Rica the daughter of Persephone, she was the one who challenge me long time ago.

Then Rica's bestfriend, Navia, she's not too friendly and quite most of the time, she's the daughter of Nemesis, the goddess of Divine retribution and revenge.

Then Rio's bestfriend, Fin the son of Oizys, the goddess of suffering. He is mostly playful and rude.

Lastly, Hana, the woman who's always sleeping, i always saw her being the outcast of the group, she usually stays in their room and never middle of someone's business. She's the daughter of Hypnos the god of sleep. Aside from her personality, Reiji is always with her.

Matapos kong obserbahan ang taga Penthouse 24th floor. Tumingin naman ako sa student council na nakatira sa pinakatuktok ng dormitory namin.

The President is the silent one, but i hear him casually speaking to Rafaela. And there's Elene who's close to Paul the VP. Sonny on the side is laughing and joking with Art. While Kyle and Shaina is both silent. There's only 8 descendants of the Olympians here in school. I wonder when will the other 4 decide to come here.

Prim_rose7